View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 05:33 AM   #19
risks

Time for chapter 12 it's about to get very hot. Also thanks for the DM's ive even been egtting dares as rewards from people enjoying my story which is great

Chapter 12

Lexi and Daniel had breakfast with Lexis parents but as it got to midday “Lexi we are going out now see you laterrr” shouted Lexi’s mum. Lexi’s eyes lit up after waiting a minute she grabbed Daneil by the wrist and took him upstairs. “Strip and then lie on the bed face down” commanded Lexi. Daniel knew to do as he was told he put his clothes in a neat pile on the floor and then got on the bed where Lexi had laid out a towel. Lexi came around the side of the bed and used a pretty red ribbon to tie his right hand to the top of her bed. She then went to the bottom of the bed and tied both his legs to the bottom of the bed and then finally to the top to secure his final left hand. “Good” said Lexi with content. Daniel waited with anticipation to see what would happen next. Daniel heard Lexi go into a cupboard behind him after a minute he felt her get onto the bed. Suddenly he felt something cold hit his back he jumped “oo sorry “said Lexi “it might be a bit cold” she started rubbing his back it was massage oil. Daniel relaxed it was quite nice having her warm hands rub all over his back. She then slowly moved her hands down his hips avoiding his butt and she then started to massage his legs. Slowly making her way up from his ankles. She then massaged his butt cheeks. It felt quite nice and gave Daniel quite a boner.

Daniel then heard her drop the bottle of oil on the floor and click open the lid of a different bottle. He then felt Lexi spread his ass cheeks and start massaging his hole. He could feel her running her finger slowly around the hole with her lubed finger. Lexi watched as his hole relaxed and slowly inserted her finger. Daniel let out a small gasp “your doing great slave” Lexi assured him “thank you mistress” replied Daniel. After massaging his hole for a short while Lexi took out her finger then suddenly Daniel felt something bigger in his ass this definitely was a finger. He felt Lexis legs in between his and her hands on his hips she must be wearing a strap on he thought. “You okay slave” Lexi asked, wanting to make sure he was okay. “Yeah” replied Daniel with a little giggle slightly out of breath.
“Good” replied Lexi with a smile even though Daniel couldn’t see it. Lexi started to slowly move her hips and Daniel could feel every inch of the strap on. After a minute or so she started to speed up she grabbed his hips tighter. Daniel felt great Lexi in full control of his body he loved her and the power she had over him. Lexi got faster and faster as Daniel started moaning “am i aloud to cum mistress” he screamed.
“Oh yes slave cum as much as you want” she shouted back. With one final scream Daniel cummed all over the towel. “Did you enjoy that slave?” Lexi asked. Daniel took a few seconds trying to breathe in as much oxygen as he could “yes it was amazing” he replied “good” said “Lexi slowly pulled the strap on out of his ass as Daniel let out a small moan. Lexi untied him “oh wow you are quite a mess covered in cum luckily the Towel saved the bed” she laughed. Well I guess it’s time for us to take a shower, she said.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to risks for this post: