View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 07:35 AM   #17
risks

hope you guys enjoyed chapter 9. Here is chapter a little pace change have fun

Chapter 10

It was a Friday night. Lexi was bored she had just finished binge watching a series on Netflix and now she was scrolling through all the shows and nothing was grabbing her eye. Lexi picked up her phone it was 2:30am she let out a sigh. She was thirsty and hungry for a snack, she got out of bed and the cold air hit her naked body and made her nipples perk up. Lexi picked up some short booty shorts and a short crop top that was lying on the floor. Lexi walked into the kitchen. It was surprisingly warm for November someone must've left the heating on. Lexi got a glass out of her cupboard and made herself a drink she put a few biscuits in a bowl and was about to leave the kitchen when she heard a commotion coming down the hallway. Jess was stomping down the hallway in a not very straight line. “Eyyyyy Lexiiiiii” slurred Jess.
“Have a good night?” said Lexi jokingly.
“Fucking brilliant night” replied Jess falling onto the sofa.
“Looks like it” replied Lexi sitting on the adjacent sofa.
“The was this fucking hot guy there like really fucking hot” said Jess making an ok sign with her hand. “Oh really dam sad I missed out” replied Lexi with a small giggle. Jess stretched out her arms and said “Yeah you could tell by looking at him he was into some kinky shit”
Lexi Laughed “oh really how could you tell”.
“Well just yanno when you know you know” Slurred Jess trying to sound smart in her drunken state. “So am I into kinky shit then?” asked Lexi curious of what her response would be “not really replied Jess well your not like vanilla you got a few kinky sprinkles on you” Lexi burst out laughing “KINKY SPRINKLES”.
“Yeah like you got small bits of kinky in you” replied Jess looking slightly annoyed.

After some more talking Jess and Lexi decided it was time to go to bed. Lexi watched Jess try to use the key and open her door and fail embarrassingly. Lexi took the key off Jess to open the door for her while Lexi was opening Jess slid down the wall and ended up on the floor in a pile. Lexi turned around and looked at Jess on the floor and raised an eyebrow at her. “Come on get up ya dumb ass” said Lexi trying to pick up Jess. After an awkward ordeal she managed to get Jess into her room and onto her bed. “Can you help me get changed?” asked Jess. “ughh fine” moaned Lexi. Lexi helped her take off her shoes, her socks, her towser and shirt. “Where are your PJ’s?” asked Lexi.
“Oh i don’t have any” said Jess and as Lexi turned round to look at her she got hit in the head by Jess’s bra and then Jess threw her panties but they missed by a mile. “Oh okay” said Lexi a little flustered “well get into bed then” said Lexi. Jess bent over and crawled to the top of her bed. Lexi watched her and thought damn that's a good ass. Jess was sitting in bed “can you tuck me in” laughed Jess.
“fine “sighed Lexi with a bit of a laugh. As she leaned over to tuck in Jess her shirt rode up a bit and Jess said “I can see your boobs” and reached out and gave them a quick squeeze. “Well i've seen yours so I guess we are even” laughed Lexi.
“True True” replied Jess as she lay back in bed.
“Anyway goodnight” said Lexi walking away and turning off the light.
“Goodnight” said Jess as Lexi left the room and closed the door.
Lexi went back into her room and sat down on the bed well that was eventful she thought.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to risks for this post: