View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 08:39 AM   #9
redcamel
getDare Addict

This is the last chapter, for the moment, and it closes the part of the story where Lea became aware of her nature, and found the strength and courage to overcome her fears. Maybe a further part will follow?

Chapter 6 - The whip

The following days we met a couple of times, mainly for me to check if she was following her rules, and for her to know that she was under control. She was following all the directions: she was obediently keeping her body shaved, and following the rules of no underwear and pantyhose. She also had almost completed the task to sew the ribbons inside her skirts. It was very exciting seeing how humiliated and embarrassed she looked the first time she showed me her smooth and shaved cunt through the fabric of a skin-colored pantyhose, so I made her tie the ribbons that kept her skirt raised at the front, and she had to model for me for a while, keeping her legs opened and swaying her hips. Then I took possess of her cunt and masturbated her, and when she was on the edge of the orgasm, I applied the clothespin at her clit... she almost felt on her knees... so sweet and obedient...

Finally, I decided it came the right evening to make her face her fears.

She let me in her house. I had practically become the master of the house, as well as of its owner, so I went to the living room and sat in the comfortable armchair. She followed me, head bowed, and knelt in front of me. I lifted her chin and with my index finger motioned for her to come closer, she crawled on her knees coming against the armchair, between my knees. One of the things I loved of her was that, despite of all her recent experiences, basically she was still shy, and, even willingly entrusting her body to me, she still blushed violently every time I took possession of it or bared it, rendering the lovely image of a polite good girl that feels ashamed of herself when it comes to enjoy the sinful fruits of lust.

As I finished to unbutton her shirt her face was reddened, and I enjoyed for a moment the nice contrast with her blonde hairs, before slowly opening her shirt and enjoy also the contrast between her face and the pale complexion of her small tits. I lingered on the thought that in that moment her face looked definitely darker than her pink areolas. She saw my satisfied gaze and my slight smile, and her blush increased.

- Good evening, Lea
- Good evening, Sir
- Have you thought about what I said you?
She looked at the riding crop I was keeping in my hands, and swallowed
- Yes, Sir.
- And what do you think?
- We can try, Sir
Saying it she swallowed again, and her words was almost drowned out, so she cleared her throat and repeated
- We can try, Sir
- Good girl, Lea. Don't be afraid, it won't be as bad as you fear. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, anyway you know you can stop it anytime you want. Do you remember your safe word?
- Yes Sir, it's "vanilla" repeated three times
- Very good, now follow me

I led her in the basement. I had already noticed that in her basement there was a water pipe hanging from the ceiling in the center of the room, for the whole length of the room. It was at the right height that, raising her arms, she could keep it in her hands stretching her body and standing on her tiptoes, and it was strong and well fixed, so that it would have easily borne her whole weight if necessary. I put a couple of big bricks under the pipe, I wanted her to feel comfortable for the first time, and made her stand on the bricks, with her legs apart.

I took the riding crop, then went in front of Lea. Seeing the riding crop she gulped again, then made a long sigh. I toyed a little, sliding the riding crop tip on her naked belly, then up on her tits, avoiding carefully to touch her areolas and nipples.

- Open your mouth Lea, keep it for me, but don't bite it

She gently took the riding crop in her mouth. I raised her wide and below-the-knee-long black skirt, rolling it and binding it with the ribbons on the sides, leaving her legs and crotch exposed. I took the riding crop from her mouth, and started slowly sliding it up and down on her legs, starting just below her knees, from the top of her boots, up to almost her waist, first on the external side of her thighs, then slowly moving on the front of her legs. When I finally was teasing her inner thighs, her breath, already accelerated by the previous stimulation, started breaking into light moans, that became a little at a time stronger as I got closer to her crotch. When I reached her slit, there was an obvious wet spot on her seamless all-nude pantyhose, and when I started sliding the riding crop exactly over her clit and lips, as if I was playing a violin with a bow, her moans became louder and uncontrolled. When she wasn't anymore able to help herself from swaying her hips seeking for more pressure on her mound, I quickly turned the crop stimulating her with the rigid handle, making her body shake and her moans louder. I brought her on the edge of an orgasm, but, when it was about to explode, I suddenly stopped, snatching from her a long groan of disappointment and frustration.
I went behind her, and suddenly took her shirt by the shoulders and pulled it down taking it off from her in a unique quick movement. She gulped and jolted, and her legs trembled a little, 'cause of the feeling to have her torso suddenly bared joined with her state of full but unsatisfied excitation.

- I wanted you exactly like that: sensible and responsive, and at the top of the arousal. Now raise your arms and put your hands on the pipe, pretend to have your wrists tied to the pipe, and don't let it go for no reason, unless you want me actually tie you.

She obediently raised her arms and grabbed the pipe in her hands. I caressed her sides and belly for a while, then started patting her nipples and areolas with light strokes of the leather tip of the riding crop, alternatively the right one and the left one. She moaned and squirmed, widening her eyes, not believing that what she was waiting with fear could give her so intense sensations.

- Now I'll give you light strokes, alternated with hard strokes, count the hard ones

She nodded. I gave her some more light strokes before hitting her left areola and nipple with the first hard one. Despite having been warned, the stroke took her by surprise, she gasped and squirmed, but didn't took off the hands from the pipe, and counted "One". Good obedient girl. I went on with some light strokes, but she was on attention when received the hard stroke on her right areola and nipple, she took a deep breath, then blew "Twooo", and swayed her hips back and forth in the air a couple of times: her body was clearly saying that in that moment, in such a state of arousal the pain inflicted by the whip was fading into pleasure and the two sensations was mixing and blurring, making difficult to distinguish between them... The next two hard strokes were not preceded by any light strokes, and was blown in quick sequence, so if the first took her by surprise, the second one made her scream, more for the surprise than the pain. She squirmed again, this time slowly and for some seconds, her body, naked above the waist, tensed, her legs encased in light skin colored nylon and black boots, exposed up to the waist with her thigh's muscles twitching and the wet spot on her crotch. I stopped for some seconds to admire the image, she noticed it, stared me directly into my eyes and counted "Three.... four...", then closed her eyes and dropped her head back arching her body. I gave her 8-10 light strokes, and she, more or less involuntarily thrusted, and thrusted more at any stroke, so when the next hard stroke landed on her left areola and nipple she thrusted and then tensed her arched body, counting "Five", and then "Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten... Eleven... Twelve... Thirteen... Fourteen..." I gave her the last ten strokes back-to-back, with an interval of a couple of seconds between them, to give her the time to savor each one but not giving the time for the pain to fade away before adding more pain, and at any number she counted, she thrusted her crotch ahead as if she was seeking for an imaginary cock to penetrate her.

- Good girl

I fondled her wet cunt through the nylon fabric. She took a deep breath, wondering if it was over... maybe... I undid the ribbons that was keeping her skirt raised letting it cover her legs again, then unfastened her belt and the skirt felt at her feet, leaving her naked except for the boots and pantyhose. I laid the riding crop tip on her cunt, and started sliding it again back and forth, in the same violinist motion as before. Soon I could hear again her moans start and get louder, see her hips sway back and forth seeking for pleasure... as I saw her on the edge I stopped the leather tip of the riding crop exactly on her clit, she stopped moaning, stared at me, and widened her eyes as she saw that I was raising the riding crop to blow the first stroke on her clit. No light strokes, her clit was craving hard ones: the first made her scream, the second made her deep breath and the third one made her orgasm explode, starting from her cunt and bouncing up to her head, shaking her whole body. Her hands left the pipe above her head, her legs were trembling, and I had to grab her in my arms to avoid that she could fall from the bricks where she was standing, hurting herself. I kept her in my arms until her ruined orgasm spasms ended, enjoying all her shakes and squirms, then I let her slowly slide down on her knees.

- Nice to see you again at your proper place, Lea
- Thanks, Sir - she answered, looking at me from below and still slightly panting
- How was your new experience?
- Did you enjoyed whipping me, Sir?
- Being your first time, it has been quite enjoyable. But it's bad habit to answer a question with another question, again, how was your experience?
- Forgive me Sir for being so unpolite. I'm not sure... it was painful but at the same time exciting and... - she seemed uncertain
- Go on telling
she blushed
- ...and sexually arousing. I have to admit that I would never have thought that I could have an orgasm while, and *because* I was being whipped on my clit. To be sincere now I feel my tits and cunt hurt, but the orgasm was... incredible, even if it was a ruined orgasm, I think of it as one of the best orgasms I had
- I guessed you enjoyed it, Lea. You started cumming at the third stroke, enough to stimulate your clit roughly, but not too much to let the pain overwhelm the pleasure.
She made a short pause, then looked again at me from below
- Sir...
- Tell me Lea
- Are you going to punish me for being unpolite before?
- I should, but since you behave well at your first whipping experience, and you are in the right position, I feel nice, just give me a blowjob
- A blowjob?
- Should I explain you what a blowjob is?
- Ehm... no... but... I never did it
- I'm sure you little vicious have seen clips of blowjob, so do the same, do your best and swallow
- Yes Sir... Sir?
- Tell me.
- Thanks, Sir.

Last edited by redcamel; 10-11-2021 at 08:52 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to redcamel for this post: