View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 05:45 PM   #352
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

The thread is closed! Thanks to everyone for participating and giving me all these delicious edges to do, as well as all the other tasks. At 350 posts, of which 25 where after the 50 post mark with banter to give other people an oppurtunity to edge (thanks for that Bdsub), this gives me a nice round total of 650 edges to do before I get to have an orgasm. At 150 edges already done over the last two days, this gives me another 500 edges to do, so I'll be busy for a while.

Aside from that, we have from the modifiers to my edging:

290 spanks to my inner thighs.
10 spanks to my right nipple.
6 edges while plugged.
2 edge while gagged.
24 minutes of sucking and 24 edges while sucking on a dildo.
And 24 edges thanking all of you lovely folk for participating in this thread.

Which is going to be fun all around. My thighs will possibly hate you by the time I'm done with it. I would be very suprised if they aren't sore by the end of it.

There are a multitude of special edges which already have reports inside the thread, thank you all for those. For convenience sake I'll post the ones that aren't resolved yet here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieldofbunnys View Post
I still have time to give the best edges in the world!
2 more edges, but these must be done by humping a towel.
Don't forget to THANK me :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit View Post
2 more and since I see people specifying...
Insert your anal beads slowly so that you hit the first edge when the last one is in and then you can remove it so that the second edge is right when it comes out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paaltjepaal View Post
this is my last post 28 today
these edges must be done on December 1st
good night to everyone
see you tomorrow
Quote:
Two more edges, but you must ask me politely if you may do these edges first
Quote:
Two more edges, but you have to stroke to the beat of your heart
Quote:
Two more edges, but done while reading this Wikipedia page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paaltjepaal View Post
the last add 2 more edges
but before then, spank you butt 50 times
as a kind of punishment for the 50 limit
are you going to make a report after the time?
Quote:
Two more edges, but you have to do 100 nude jumping jacks before each edge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict
(From the 50'th post reward)
If you have a plug that hits the back of your throat when it's in your mouth, you can use that. If not, you'll use your dildo.

The second thing you'll need is a spanking implement that is easy enough to handle but packs a bit of a jolt, for example a spatula or wooden spoon.

Strip naked and find a place to put your plug or dildo that requires you to bend over. You can use one hand to stay steady and/or to keep hold of the plug. The other hand will be handling the spanking. Put the plug or dildo deep in your mouth, but not deep enough to touch the back of your throat.

Now, you're going to spank your ass hard enough to make you choke on your plug or dildo. Any stroke that doesn't accomplish you jolting forward, doesn't count. You will do this 20 times on each ass cheek.

When you're done, lube your ass. If you've been drooling all over a plug, plug yourself and do your 20 edges. If it's a dildo, you can either grind it or fuck it while doing your edges, your choice.

If you don't do all twenty edges right after this task, you'll get to do the spanking all over again the next time you do a round of edges, until you've completed all 20 linked to this task.

Thanks once again for participating in the thread. I'll try and update here semi-regularly about the progress!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Last edited by bluedieblub; 11-07-2020 at 05:59 PM.
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post: