Thread: Fiction: Punished by biology teacher
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 07:51 AM   #3
slave2100

Default Exam Day

Exam Day

‘Alli? Open up’ someone knocks my door, waking me from my slumbers.

I don’t know what time is it. It still looks dark. I am lying naked alone in my bed with a disturbed bed-sheet around me. Nothing is visible in dark besides an indicator light in the switchboard.

‘Alli? Wake up, now’ someone says and I try to recognize that voice.

Yes, it’s Siri but I wonder why she’s waking me up so early. Yawning for a second, I lazily lift myself off the bed and search for my cell phone, while Siri knocks again.

‘Coming up, Siri, just give me a second’ I shout back while she stops knocking.

‘Fuck! Where is my panty?’ I ask myself, unlocking my phone, using its light to search for something to cover myself but there is nothing other than scattered bed-sheet and books lying on the floor.

Everything looks haphazardly after we made love last night. I didn’t even wake or washed myself after sex, even Adie left without waking me up. He must have got out through the balcony, without letting others know, the same way as he came in.

‘Where the fuck is my panty?’ I ask myself again as I am still naked and have nothing to cover myself.

‘Ahh, I think I didn’t had anything on me while Adie brought me in bed, before he lifted and dribbled me here’ I recalled and walked towards the washroom where I see my undergarments still lying wet in the floors.

Leaving my wet clothes untouched, I took bed-sheet off my bed and wrapped it around my naked body to cover myself. Then I unlocked the door to let Siri in.

‘What the fuck Alli, what sleep you have?’ she says without realizing that I was just in bed-sheet but as soon as she sees the condition of the room and me in sheets, her mouth gets open.

‘What the hell, you had sex, just before your exam?’ she asks and instantly my heart pounds as I remember about the examination.

‘Oh Fuck. That Adie son of a bitch! I wasn’t ready but he forced me’ I say and instantly drop myself on the bed, not knowing what to do next.

Siri, on the other hand, looks annoyed of what I did and how I wasted the only night that needed to be dedicated to books and not boobs.

‘I am out of words, really. How can you be such a kid’ she says and gets on the floor to get the books off the ground while I touch my head in tension, not knowing what to do.

‘It’s ok, forget it. We still have two hours left. Try to mug whatever you can’ Siri says, giving my book on my hand, patting on my back, and then she leaves my room.

Two hours? What the fuck can I do in two hours?

Getting myself fresh alone would take half an hour, and then further 15-20 minutes to reach the examination hall. I have no more than an hour for revision and I know that’s not even close to what I need.

Anyways, I need to comply with whatever I have.

Exams are the second-worst day for any student like me, the results day being the first. I curse the person who made this bitching system.
Grabbing my admit-card and I-card, I almost ran towards the examination hall to avoid getting late. It already 6:45 and I just have 15 minutes. My legs are shaking and my heart is already paced after I woke up late, screwing my revision time in having unnecessary sex with Adie. Only If I had some control over me, I could have kicked him out of the room and focused on books.

‘You look in a hurry Miss Hales’ someone asks while I turn to see and get surprised.

It’s Mr. Kamper, my Biology teacher and also HOD of Biology section, although looking at his age and physique, no one will say he is head of the department. While all other teaching staffs are older than him, he is in his thirties, probably 35 or even younger, and has a body of a swimmer with biceps and V chest.

While he asks a question, I giggle and slow my steps for him to follow as he is heading the same way. He might be today’s examiner.

‘How is your preparation?’ he asks.

I put my head down and get out of words. Lying is not an option because he is the one who’ll check my papers and apparently decide whether to promote or detain me.

‘Not so well, Sir’ I reply without looking into his eyes, avoiding any direct visual contact.

‘Again? You do realize this is your last chance, do you?’ he asks, reminding the same thing that’s going into my mind for a month.

I nod softly but didn’t speak.

I have a grudge against him because he was my Biology teacher last year and he is the one who failed me. Well, I am also to blame for some part of what happened but if he wanted, he could have passed me and saved my year.

‘Did you take a look at the last five years' questions?’ he asks while I nod even though I forgot about it completely.

Siri also asked me for the same because a significant number of questions gets repeated from the last 5-6 years of questions. I had that in mind and I was also looking forward to look at them early in the morning, but then Adie came over and ruined everything.

Well, Sir Kamper nods at my nods but smiles at the end, understanding that I forgot to look at what’s the most important thing for today’s exam.

‘I am sure your preparation is better than of the last year. Good luck to you’ he says and I nod, giggle.

He nods but then slows a little before getting in the examination hall. Then for a second he pauses and looks at me with unknown intentions, almost like checking me out, running his eye towards my body instead of my face.

I am not sure what’s that look for because it didn’t look formal, but kind of nasty. I may be completely wrong about it but I felt a little uncomfortable by the way he looked at me.

‘Do let me know how it goes. I maybe able to help you if you screw this exam aswell’ he says and signals me to enter the hall before he could.

I did as asked and without understanding him I got inside the hall and had a look at others who are already at their seat. Well, it’s not a problem to find my seat because my name starts with ‘A’ itself. All life I am destined to have 1st roll number in every class. I hate my name and I hate whoever named me with ‘A’.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:43 PM.
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to slave2100 for this post: