View Single Post
Old 05-14-2023, 07:13 AM   #32
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBlondie View Post
Am I blind or did you not mention how many keywords each post could contain?

But I would love to have you do ENEMA_3 and DROOLY. The drink before DROOLY should be toothpaste diluted with milk. Just to cool down that abused throat of yours. How big is your penis gag?
Thank you for this, it was done some time ago but I completely forgot to upload the report. My bad on that.

Now ENEMA_3 is quite a horrible task despite sounding relatively simple. Cold water is one of my enemies and I suffer very badly with cramps if I take a cold enema.

So I decided to do them both together, since it would be shit and I could just suffer badly for a set period then be grateful for my freedom to move on.

As requested I took a pint of milk alongside a mouthful of toothpaste (disgusting combo in case you wondered!) then inserted the penis gag for 1 hour. Guaranteed drool machine.

Next, I put 1 litre of cold water into the enema bag and decided that since I was leaking from one end I'd bury my head in a towel then let the clamp off so the water entered at full speed.

I shuddered as I felt the first coldness, it's like being under siege and the enemy breaking through your defences, a violation Knowing that there's no reward here, no payoff. It makes everything sweeter still. I know that I'm humiliating and degrading myself for complete strangers and that just pushes e to be worse.

So it went in, I hated it a lot. I was kneeling in the bath, head still wrapped up in my towel, pretending everything was cool, when in fact I felt my torso cramping up beneath me. I felt like I was straining everything just to try and contain this fluid.

Eventually I could take it no more and I unclenched, as I did my gag reflex was triggered and a small amount of white, somewhat milky and minty fluid was pushed out around the gag.

Gagging was also making my torso hurt, so I pushed the gag in again as I leaked from behind. Again I choked and coughed, this time a small amount of liquid came from my nose. I was beginning to look like a spitty, drooly mess.

I felt like the enema had come out after a few minutes and my feet and knees were now damp from the remainder of my enema. The timer eventually went off and I was massively grateful to escape the tub. I ungagged and huge stringy drool ropes fell down. I was free, just every time I clenched for any reason my torso muscles reminded me of what I did.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote