View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 02:14 AM   #7
boundupone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gengar View Post
hey thank you for the dare!
i just tried this as my bungees came in the post today.

so the first thing i did was try various ways of tying my cock as ive never done that before but i had trouble with it popping off with any great amount of pull so i decided to scrap that and just reinforce the clamps instead.

i tied an elastic band around the clover clamps so they wouldnt pull off with extra force and i attached enough bungees to the ceiling to be very scary.

as i couldnt wear anything that would cover my nippes or balls i put on an underbust corset and stockings then i put the ball vice on. i worked out that if i put my heavy lockbox on the floor with a bungee going through the padlock it could attach to the vice and even when fully stretched i wouldnt be able to stand fully without lifting the whole box.

next i put my wrist straps on and set my timer for 5 minutes. i know it dooesnt sound like a lot but the bungees scared me and i thought i could always do it again if it was too easy.

now i was ready i knelt down to attach the vice to my lockbox and put on my clover clamps nice and secure. i stood up (as much as it allowed me to) to hook the bungees to my clamps and i could already tell how hard this was goinng be be. already in a lot of pain i clicked the lock closed on my cuffs before i could change my mind. omg.

i knew this was almost impossible for me to stay like this as im already feeling weak at the knees but the bunges were so strong so a few times in the first minute i tried to stand up but that was excruciating and im not used to ball pain so there is no way i can lift that box with my clamped balls.

after probably only a minute had passed and i had received various hights and types of pain balancing between trying to stand several times and also bend my legs more so it wasnt as hard, i finally caved.

i had to kneel down. although the ball pain was now not bad, the pain my nipples were in was insane as all of the bungees were fully stretched. thankfully they did stretch that far but only just!

so for what seemed like the longest 4 minutes ever i had to endure the immense pain as i look down at my nipples being stretched thinking this is the price for being so weak
i tried to stand again once because it was so bad but it was no use so i just accepted it.

when the lock beeped i franticly ripped it of so i could take the clamps off and take the bongee off my vice then i just layed there for a while trying to sooth my nipples.

thanks again for the dare, it didnt as i expected it would. it was deffinitely a lot harder but im glad i did it. i hope my report is enjoyable to read as i love to read those of others.
let me know what you think or if you think i should try something else
gengar x
Great report, thank you for taking the time to write it. Sounds like a fun few minutes for you!
Hard limits - Face, family, friends, scat, pee, vomit, illegal, blood

Girls, want to take control of my electrics? -
Remote Control E-stim
boundupone is offline   Reply With Quote