Old 02-25-2011, 11:25 PM   #13
mandie
getDare Devil

Default from mandie

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? a dirty cock
What do you like about giving blowjobs? u have full control over him and his pleasure
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? yes
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) i love tease kissing and nibbling his shaft, balls and licking slowly his whole length
In what ways would you play with his balls? hands and moth
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? most men like it
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) i only dont like the little tiny girly man cocks
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? each time i treat the exploration like finding a new land. no area goes unexplored
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? xometimes i like him to be forceful
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? ummmm large
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? preferred
How do you feel about cum going on your face? yes please
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? not if we are going out
How do you feel about cum going on your body? of course
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? prefer on or in me
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? yes
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? i play and enjoy it
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? on my knees
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? i talk to his cock
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? yes i have
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? nope
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) vary alot
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? depends on mood
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? yes i do
Would you let someone face-fuck you? of course
Anything extra you want to say?

Misc

How important is the location to you? not very
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? yes
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? depends
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? i like the risk of being caught
Do you want to control the event? most times, not all
Do you enjoy dirty talk? yes
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? i love being submissive and exposed
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? yes
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? no
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? i dont share except u watch
mandie is offline   Reply With Quote