Old 02-22-2011, 06:45 PM   #2
aldulf
getDare Sweetheart

[QUOTE=muffinfairy;407240]
General

Giving Never given.

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? Yes.
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? Not much. lol Mostly having to sit back and relax. I'm more of an active participant.
What do you like about getting blowjobs? The sensation, especially if done right. And it's just sexy as hell to watch yourself slide in and out of her mouth.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Some of both. Depends on how hard I'm fighting cumming. Can't watch if I'm close and trying to hold off.
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? Some. Mostly kisses and licks.
In what ways would you want your balls played with? Gentle fondling/cupping is about all.
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? Not sure. It'd either be horrible or drive me over the edge in no time.
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? Mostly okay. Haven't had too many complaints either way.
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? Yes. I love it when that happens. Would love to be woken up that way. Hell of an alarm clock....
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? Not really into forcing anyone to do anything.
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? I don't think sucking alone has ever done it or would do it for me.
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? Love it!
How do you feel about cumming on their face? Not really my thing.
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? Don't see the point.
How do you feel about cumming on their body? Ditto.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? If I had to, I would... Still prefer to cum IN something.
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? I would want them to want to.
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? No real interest in that.
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? Is there a BAD position???
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? I would love it if she was into it enough to play with herself at the same time. Assuming that I am not playing with her.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? It might be interesting...Never gonna happen, but still...
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Just getting one is the hard part to ask for.
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) I prefer a slightly varied grip, but generally harder than soft. Soft is good for a tease, though.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Normal, I guess.
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? I've had that once, for a few seconds anyway.... It was okay, but it's not a deal maker/breaker
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Not really... I'm not that forceful.
Anything extra you want to say?
Nope.

Ladies go to my thread and answer the questions! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=68432
aldulf is offline   Reply With Quote