Thread: Fiction: The House of GIFTS
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 02:23 PM   #19
Kah
Account Banned

Chapter 4: The Pool (Part 2)

The pledges lined up back at the wall at the deep end of the pool. Many of the pledges were using their hands to add extra support to their bikini straps holding the rings, Lee holding her bikini bottoms up with her hands instead and Yukio having piled her rings up at her feet was stood with her hands at her side, not allowed to use them to cover to perky chest.

One by one Mary went to each pledge and recorded the rings they had obtained and noted down their weight total until finally handing Pepper her clip board to announce the totals.

Emma: 38lbs
Yukio: 25lbs
Michelle: 19lbs
Coralline: 18lbs
Molly: 16lbs
Jade: 13lbs
Alisha: 11lbs
Jess: 8lbs
Lee: 4lbs

Lee looked like she wanted to cry, she was just “really looking forward to all the sex” she be able to have living next to a bunch of frat houses. Emma on the other hand was gloating to herself, still proving to be top of her class no matter what. Yukio muttering in Japanese to herself how angry she was for coming in second place, stupid bikini.

Pepper let Lee dry herself off with the towel and go get dressed, encouraging the other pledges to clap for her for putting in such an amazing effort in the challenge. When she was out of eye sight she started crying because she felt so loved by all of the pledges and sorority sisters in that moment as they all clapped and cheered for her. She know just how to make herself feel better, after getting her keys back from the House of GIFTS she was going to grab the first guy she saw and rock his world in her bed.

After a little time had passes Pepper signalled for the pledges to dry themselves off and go get dressed, since they weren’t in another challenge just yet they were welcome to take their belongings into the female changing room to shower, there will be toiletries waiting for them. They had 30 minutes to meet her at the main doors outside the building.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 down 5 to go, I’m so happy with all of the positive feedback I’m getting from this story and can’t wait to write the next chapter. Please leave any feedback for me in the replies or PM me with any suggestions.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Kah for this post: