View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 07:41 AM   #15
iHudson

What about doing squatting and plank challenge you all start a conference meeting and get naked. Next i hope you all have dildoes with suction cups. Everyone places the dildo on the floor and squats down as just the tip of the dildo goes into everyone's pussy. And you must hold this position for as long as you can if you fail you are going balls deep onto the dildo (hope it is going to give you the motivation to keep squatting). The last person to say up is the winner (He is not participating in the next round). When you get your first winner you are moving to the plank challenge the same rules but this time the dildo is in your mouth. The third round is just like the first one but this time with the dildo in ass.
You must cycle through these rounds until there is only one person who is left, which is announced the big loser. She will remain denied for the number of days of the other participant and each day she will be the personal slave to someone of the participant in the order they won.
Hope you like this dare!!

My loves,likes,dislikes,limits
PM Dares

Kik group:A year in Denial
iHudson is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iHudson for this post: