View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 06:51 PM   #3
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

The bundle up dare called to me, because I have never played with rope by myself before and had been meaning to try out a rope harness for the first time. I pulled up some instructions and went for it. I think I definitely could have made it neater/prettier, but it was functional and that is good enough for me on my first try.

So on to the real part of the dare. I didn't leave my apartment, but I do some casual video game streaming from time to time. And when I do stream, I have my webcam on. I put a hoodie on over and the top knot was definitely peaking out.

I was very self conscious about it, especially since I had a bigger audience than I usually get. I peaked at 26 viewers today and I was totally expecting someone to mention the rope peaking out. And the rope hooking under my crotch and up my crack made it so I was constantly aware I was wearing a rope harness under my clothes.

I'm also in a group for female gamers. A lot of us in there are pretty open about our sexuality and some of us share lewds with each other and I had shared the picture of me in the harness. One of my friends that saw the picture and came into my stream to tease me. "I like your necklace, marissa " appeared in the chat. I think I pretty cooly just said thank you, but I'm pretty sure I blushed intensely as well. If anyone recognized what the "necklace" was, they didn't say so and my friend left her teasing there so the rest of the stream was pretty uneventful. However, as someone who is pretty adverse to doing things in public, it was pretty thrilling. It's been about 30 minutes since I stopped the stream and I am still buzzing about it!

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to amethyst353 for this post: