View Single Post
Old 06-11-2023, 01:51 AM   #125
SissyCecelia

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes, several
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? I used to dislike deepthroating. Thats why i started training it, now i love it lol. So the thing i like the least is the fact that it ends
What do you like about giving blowjobs? I love pleasuring the receiver. I love to hear the moans and getting the eventual reward. Also (though i dont have yet gatherd much "actual" experience with it since my training) deepthroating. I would love to just be facefucked
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Depends on the situation
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) yea. i like to drag out my blowjobs. i dont suck until he cums. i suck a bit, tease him by caressing his dick or slapping it into my face or that kinda things. but dont it dare to cum early. i wanna have fun too
In what ways would you play with his balls? licking, sucking them, biting (to enforce a punishment, lol)
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? eh, not my thing
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) luckily i could experience some. i liked to suck the average ones more then the large ones, because of deepthroating. now i think large would be better. although it aint the much better. a dick is a dick. its mainly for the attention i get while im sucking
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? i guess yes? its more like me dating men. just a short greeting followed by a hard an thorough fucking
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? abso-fucking-lutely. meet me on a date, find a secluded place by "exploring a near park" and just push me to my knees. use my head as your flehslight and make me beg for you to be rougher. jesus im turned on by that though
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? dont really care much. cum is cum. its the taste that matters for me
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? been there, done that, love that
How do you feel about cum going on your face? been there, done that, love that
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? never have
How do you feel about cum going on your body? been there, done that, love that
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? answer depends heavily on the situation. though my body is largly preferred
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? if its up to me, sometimes (even though i would must myself more up to just swallow it. idk why i hesitate so much). but it it aint up to me? damn. just push your dick in my throat and throatpie me, jesus. is it really too much to ask for?
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? never really have, though i would like to
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? every available. i would like to try getting throatfucked with my head hanging over the bed though.
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? i moan. and it aint "just show" lol. i really do enjoy it that much. playing with his balls. showing him that i love it
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? would love to, yes
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? i dont think so
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) i try to vary. what actually happens though? idk
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? sloppy preferred
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? i think i already answered that... several times. But yes. I am able to deepthroat better and better.
Would you let someone face-fuck you? definetly, yes. would love to be completly at his mercy. make my throat hurt for days sir!
Anything extra you want to say? has it been clear that i love giving head? lmao

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? teeth.
What do you like about getting blowjobs? everything but teeth
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? i like to be held eye contact with. but aint a must
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? yup
In what ways would you want your balls played with? suck em, nibble on em, put em in your mouth. show me you love em
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? yes.
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? im a big fella. not many have really gobbled that thing skillfully
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? idk? i like what they like... most of the times
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? im more of a sub. i would like to force them [I]sometimes[/].
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? depends on the sucker (lol) and his/her skills
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? love. let me do it please
How do you feel about cumming on their face? love. let me do it please
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? i guess its ok?
How do you feel about cumming on their body? love. let me do it please
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? idk.
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? nah. would be hot af though
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? absolutly
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? all available. feels great man
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? please, for the love of god, show me you enjoy it. non-plus-ultra would be if you masturbate and actually cum while blowing me. dont stop though
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? yep
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? i would be scared to ask for a facefuck because i dont hink its that liked by the general cocksucker
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) vary it, bitch
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? depends on my mood.
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? yes... do it!
Would you want to face-fuck a person? yup. would like to feel what i am offering
Anything extra you want to say?
i like it more giving head than receiving

Misc

How important is the location to you? not at all
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? could be more romantic, so yes
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? could be harder to get me going, yes. but i think the result would be the same
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? i love exhibitionism, so yes
Do you want to control the event? nah, not that much
Do you enjoy dirty talk? no, because german dirtytalk is cringe af
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? oh fuck yes. treat me like a whore. like a fuckpuppet
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? yesyesyesyseyseyseyseyseyseyseyes
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? very mixed feelings about that
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?

Likes: Sissyfication/feminization, hypnosis, public (within reason), exhibition, risky play, ballbusting/cbt, orgasm denial

Dislikes: Excessive edging

limits: scat, permanent damage, blood, abdl/diaper play

punishments: Piss, Public-er, pain, painal, extended deepthroat sessions, really heavy ballbusting/cbt sessions (test me)

-----------------------------------
PM Dares
Dirtycode
my toys
KiK: MaleGreyWolf (dont judge lol)
SissyCecelia is offline   Reply With Quote