View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 10:04 AM   #17
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlemon View Post
Hello all!
I currently live with housemates but they will not be home tonight. The walls here are super thin so I haven't been able to make much noise, but I'm really craving a thorough spanking. I'd love to take advantage of the lack of company tonight and give myself the pain that I've been craving and that I deserve. I've definitely been lazy lately in regards to my studies and assignments and think a harsh punishment will do the trick.

For the spanking, I have household items such as wooden spoons and spatulas, a wooden and plastic hairbrush and a wire coat hanger. I'd like to focus the spankings on my pussy, breasts and ass but feel free to add other areas if you think necessary. Please be specific about what position you'd like me to be in for these.

As well as the spankings, I'd be grateful if you could add other punishments to go alongside or in between spankings. For these additional punishments I have access to clothespins, toothbrush and toothpaste and a bullet clit vibrator with multiple settings. I've yet to experiment with the toothbrush and toothpaste but have heard that scrubbing certain areas with both can be quite painful.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to accepting your spankings and other suggested punishments. Please feel free to incorporate humiliation into your punishments, I think it's how I learn best.
Inside thighs with a spatula. A dozen on each.