View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 09:39 AM   #16
moonlemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
It seems this thread could use a little more attention.

You should start off fully dressed for this task.

Now imagine a person standing in front of you ready to hand out your punishment. Now, you will do as told and completely strip. One article of clothing at a time folding it neatly before moving on to the next. Now set your folded pile of clothes out of the way.

Lay down on your bed on your stomach with a pillow under your hips to raise your ass into a good position.

Take your wooden spoon and hit each sit spot (where your leg meets your ass cheek) 50 times as hard as you are able / willing to take. You may do them in smaller sets taking a few seconds to rest in between if needed and you may even alternate between left and right but you will not get out of that position until all 100 (50 each) are done. You should focus on hitting hard not time or speed.

Once complete, you will go stand in the corner legs spread wide, hands behind your head with your red ass on display for 5 minutes before getting dressed.

Enjoy!
Thank you for this task. Undressing myself in this way and folding up my clothes was sort of embarrassing, even though I was alone. I then got into the requested position and started the spanking. I went quite slow so that each would be as hard as possible, I think it took me just under 10 minutes to complete all 100. I did have to repeat a few as I was anticipating the pain and then not hitting as hard as I could. Once finished, I went and checked in the mirror and was pleased to see that I had a nice red area on each side. Standing in the corner with my legs spread and hands behind my head was also quite humiliating despite being alone, but I can't say that I didn't enjoy that feeling.

Dislikes: Extreme pain, messy, corner time, forced/multiple orgasms, wedgies, bladder control

Limits: Family, public, social suicide, scat, permanent, blood, needles, pictures, body writing

Toys: Bullet Vibrator, Womanizer, lube and household items
moonlemon is offline   Reply With Quote