View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 10:08 PM   #1
ClaireScott

Default 20yrs F, Quarantine is almost over, help me become an exhibitionist!

Hey everyone. Quarantine is ending soon so it’s now or never. I’ve been intrigued by public exhibitionism and public nudity for a while but never really did anything. So before the world floods outdoors again, I thought i’d Turn to this community for help, challenges, and dares! I’ll be happy to report my thrills and excitement in detail to you all here!

My signature highlights some likes and limits i’ve established at this point and may change them later on, but i’m open to other things.

My situation: I live alone in an apartment facing a busy road (cars). I’m on the 3rd floor. There is a small pool downstairs for the building. Nearby there are some shops, a fairly big park, a hike trail with a bit of forest, and some residential houses.

Looking forward to all your dares! 😘

Likes: Public nude dares, exhibitionism, flashing, masturbation, pee, pee drinking, bladder control, mild humiliation, ENF, toys, nipple play, buttplugs and small anal insertions.

Limits: pictures, videos, audio, blood, poo, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, still exploring my limits.

Toys I have: vibrator, cum dildo, butt plugs

I post all my dare reports on my blog so check it out and comment

Last edited by ClaireScott; 05-15-2020 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Typo in title
ClaireScott is offline   Reply With Quote