View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 07:20 PM   #2
Happy Me

Rainbow

I did this twice:
Once was back when I was a lesbian and single and young, but I wasn’t drinking at the time. I was out at the dance club and having a blast and dancing like crazy and this very cute girl was dancing so I danced with her and told her I thought she was cute. I ended up taking her home that night for a quicky, I only lived like a block from the club though. She came over a few more times on her lunch break from work. Turned out she was married so it was never more than that.

The second time I was gonna bring a cute girl home (kissed her and such and she said she wanted to) but aborted it after we talked for a while because she was so dumb that I got turned off completely. :O I told her never mind but she chased me through the parking lot!

A few times I had random sexual experiences in parks and cars etc. but I don’t remember enough about them and I don’t think they started in a bar or club anyway.

Been propositioned a lot at the club but those are the only two times I wanted to. Hope that makes sense.