View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 09:32 PM   #36
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

How much time does it takes for those laxatives to take effect?

Every time you order some food, you will first call the company and ask them about their average delivery time from ordering until delivery. The time that you will use for reference is the longest of these two.

The purpose of this is that you will not know weather or not you will shit yourself before or after you receive the food, or while you are receiving it!

Armed with that info, have some laxatives about the longest time between the two options, plus one serving of beans, and put on your diapers. Next, wait.

If you don't shit yourself, you are to receive him in your diapers. Remember, how do you know that you will not shit yourself when he is with you? Anyway, receive him, eat your food... Wait until two hours after you have shitted yourself, then go to the restroom, take off your diaper, plaster the shit all over your face, wait for one more hour, and only then you can shower... But make it a cold shower! Dry yourself with evaporation only, except for the parts of the body that are fungi prone.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote