Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Medium Teasing
So 20 mins to tie yourself up..
So 20 edges required.

Orgasm at 48 minutes..

And completed the task in 48..
(You were pretty close to winning)

Plug in your wand, expose your clit and edge 20 times, you have 46 minutes.
Any time left over after reaching the 20 edges hold the wand on that clit.

-if you run out of time however...
You will do 48 edges with minimal breaks. 46 seconds should be barely enough. And enough to have you frustrated and struggling.

Again no orgasms.

And since its 2019..
Lets award you with 2019 edges, spanks and minutes of exercise to work through in your own time before the end of the year.
(You arent denied with these edges, just something to keep you busy and ensure some constant help for making you horny)

oh, the edges done for anything else dont count towards these and vice-versa.
So after last night this didn't feel to difficult. Then again I was smart this time and simply used the lovehoney classic instead of the deluxe. I made it before 46 minutes, though I cut it close with 44 cause I almost lost track of time a few times while trying not cum.

I also apologize cause I know this isn't a very good report. Unfortunately this is an example of what I meant when I said I'm not usually good with reports. Most of the time this is about all I'm able to come up with. I do try, it's just whether or not I'm able to think of how to describe things. Yeah, you won't see me getting a book published any time soon. But again I'm sorry for the crappy report. Hopefully I can do better with the next one.

Dislikes: super messy, gags.
I don't have many dislikes at the moment, so I'm open to trying new things.

Limits: public in any way (including online), extreme pain, scat, piss, anything permanent.

Toys: vibrators (both battery and mains), ropes, handcuffs, blindfold, belts, padlock, the usual house hold supplies.
SecretLife is offline   Reply With Quote