Thread: Fiction: Ellie's total domination
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 02:43 PM   #23
Jack3445
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Ellie left the house in her 6inch baby pink high heels. The sky was a dull grey colour. wind was heavy and he skirt got blew up a couple times exposing her little black thong that was too small. she tried to walk fast the quicker she got to the shop and bought the slutty items she was able to leave. Her phone buzzed, it was a text from her mistress Charlotte.

-"Hey slut, you will go to the shops that I tell you and you will buy what I tell you is that under stood?"

-"yes mistress" she replied quickly to please her evil sister

-"good girl, first I want you to go into ann summers and buy a massive pink dildo the biggest you can find, lube, really slutty short clothes and the biggest butt plug you can find. is that understood bitch"

-"yes mistress" she replyed again.

she walked through the automatic doors of ann summers. she felt scared, nervous and hear heart began to beat really quickly, her palms began to sweat and all of the guys in the shop were looking at her little well toned body. her cheeks went red as she navigated her way into the 18+ section, she wasn't old enough to buy the items but she thought if shes dressed this slutty the shop assistant would think she's old enough. finally she got to the back of the shop where all of the kinky stuff was. she looked at all of the dildos until she saw the 'pussy destroyer 6000' it was huge as big as long as her arm and as thick as her fist.

Ellie gulped as she looked at it. she began to get scared as she would know this would rip her virgin pussy in half. she also saw the 'anal splitter' the biggest butt plug that they sold, she hoped that if they even fit into her small holes they both wont have to be in her at the same time. she also picked up the biggest bottle of lube she had ever seen. lastly she went to the sexy Halloween costumes picked the lot in her size and brought some more really high heels, fish nets and push up bras. she paid with her dads card. her sister gave her, her dads card because he checks the bills every day and would know someone has bought a load of sex toys.

when she got home her sister was sat on the sofa watching 'just tattoo of us' "i'm home" Ellie said as she walked through the front door with the big haul from ann summers. "get on the floor bitch, be my foot rest" Charlotte demanded. charlotte took the back off of her twin sister and began looking through it while Ellie got on her hand and knees and obayed her sister. when she got down her thong snapped exposing her pussy and ass hole. charlotte noticed this. "close your eyes Ellie" charlotte said is a sneaky tone. Ellie obeyed. charlotte had lubed up the 'anal splitter' and rammed it down Ellies little hole. She yelped really loudly and began to cry in pain. she tried to take it out but charlotte said "don't you fucking dare or ill make the pain ten times worse".

thank you for reading this chapter as always please leave your opinions of this and if you have any advice please leave it below, thank you

Toys 😍

Likes and Dislikes

PM Dares
Jack3445 is offline   Reply With Quote