Thread: Fiction: Ellie's total domination
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 12:33 PM   #20
Jack3445
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 5

Ellie went to her hands and knees and kissed her sisters feet."good girl" Charlotte said in a pleased tone as she knew Ellie was wrapped around her little finger "Now GO GET CHANGED, SLUT". Ellie got up and ran into her bedroom as soon as he got in she shut the door. She flopped to the and began to cry . how could her own sister do this to her, Ellie then remembered she had an instruction and she didn't want the pictures exposed. She got a black bra out of one of her draws then looked through her wardrobe after a while she found a really short black pleated skirt and a white blouse she used to wear to school a couple years ago, it was a little tight but it made her boobs look bigger but it was too short so she cut it about 3 inches below her boos. It exposed her well toned body she also wore her only black thong. She looked in the mirror and thought she needed something on her legs then she found her fishnext stocking shelves used for Halloween last year. When she looks in the mirror she hardly recognised herself. She slowly aprroched the door.

Her heart thumped loudly like a woodpecker hammering a tree. She held out her left hand and opened the door slowly it creed and wined as it dragged along the carpet. In the hall way stood Charlotte. "You look nice, slut, come her" Ellie approached Charlotte slowly. "Heres dads debt card, buy yourself some sluttly clothes, oh and don't buy any flats, get heels, now get out my sight". Ellie put on a pair of pink heels and left the house to buy some new clothes

I know it's been a while since I last did a chapter, I'm sorry for that but you can expect more chapters in the future

Toys 😍

Likes and Dislikes

PM Dares
Jack3445 is offline   Reply With Quote