View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 06:53 PM   #14
Switchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
59 ball slaps with a shoe.
Following my exhausting weight training routine I set out to complete your assignment. In my frigid garage I lowered my shorts and boxer briefs to dangle my balls precipitously over the edge of my weight bench. I then removed one of my shoes and steeled myself to strike the sole against my sack. I started out at medium strength, letting them swing from the impact and come to a stop before continuing. The last fifteen I upped to hard smacks. I swatted my scrotum and brought tears to my eyes as I crushed my balls against the bottom of my weight bench with each hit.

Following this I had a couple of more small dares to finish. I stood next to a wooden shelf and laid my cock upon it. I then placed a 3 pound dumbbell weight upon it and tested the resistance. I then proceeded to perform weighted cock flexes, lifting the metal disc ever so slightly with each flex. I performed 3 sets of 10. Then I doubled the weight upon my straining, erect cock and performed 2 sets of 8.

After this I was awarded some foreskin torment. I was to stretch my foreskin as far past my glans as possible and clamp it shut. I opted for clamps with teeth to prevent slippage, because an obedient sub takes precautions. My cock is still clamped now as I right. Every written statement that causes arousal makes my cock involuntarily flex, causing the glans to push against the clamped foreskin, begging for freedom.

I await your next assignment, Ma'am.

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

Enter my Fantasy Dungeon if you dare.

Become a prisoner in a cruel land.

Last edited by Switchable; 11-02-2014 at 06:56 PM.
Switchable is offline   Reply With Quote