View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 09:26 AM   #25
JustaBrony

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Halloween costume!!!! It was literally just a pair of hello kitty ears, and that's just awesome.
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? The stocks/pillory in a public place, might turn into fun?
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mom
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Baby, seems more fun!
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? I'm gonna have to say guys, they would definitely be more fun
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) That's a toughy, it depends what week, because that could be just be so fun
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lap dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) Uhhh, I hate onions so I'll go with beans.
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3 inch penis, perfectly happy with that, 15 would just be insane.
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? F cup, if I'm going to have em, make them big!
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Fluffy bunny rabbit tail, contrary to being a brony.
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Entrance of a night club!
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Butt plug please!
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?undies for sure, if they liked it, that could be lots of fun.
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) Uhhhh....I guess last person I texted, since I know them. Someone with An and drew in there name, don't want to give it away, PRIVACY.
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Kitchen fridge I'd say, only a few people compared to many more >.<
JustaBrony is offline   Reply With Quote