View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 04:48 PM   #11
wolf82
Prodigy

Pics and video make my horny, but I had a bad experience with them, and accidentally exposed myself online. It wasn't identifiable, and its likely nobody will find it but it scared me still. Pics still arouse me but I want to get rid of this fetish because i think it might cost me an opportunity in the future. What should I do?

I mean to me, if the pics are not identifiable at all then I think you are good. I mean, I'm someone who is very careful about what I post online even just on social media cause I know certain things can cost me opportunities. But, if you are still worried about it, then check out my partner's advice below cause she has some super solid advice for you.

I get your feelings about sending pictures- it's super sexy to me too. And I also get your concerns regarding it, sending a picture to the wrong person could lead to a lifetime of regrets. At the same time though, your fetishes are your fetishes and I don't think you can just get rid of them like that. I think you need to find a safer way of playing. "Exposing" yourself didn't seem like your kink from the description you provided, but pics/videos did. I think you can scrap the exposing part and possibly find a TRUSTWORTHY person to do some back and forth with. Of course, no face, unless you're really confident about it. But the way I see it is that a pair of tits is just a pair of tits without a face included. As long as it's not identifiable with a background or nail paint or jewelry, I don't think you'd run into trouble. If you really want to get rid of the fetish, I don't think it's possible but you could try focusing on other things that make you horny? Challenge yourself with them, focus on them, get better at practicing them till it's something you absolutely love more. Hope you have fun playing, and stay safe

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote