View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 04:41 AM   #15
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Let it be your spanking time:
Items: belt, ruler, wire, cooking Turner (either wood or aluminium), his shoes
You should get at least 50 spanks to each ass cheeks with each of the above listed items everyday.
So, in a single day you will have : 250 spanks on each ass cheeks so in total 500
Minimum 10 spanks in a row and within 5 seconds and each hit should come at least 1 feet distance
Before spanking you may sit on floor having rice spread over for 10 minutes
While spanking you need to be gaged and hairs should be pulled down to keep you tight on position
After spanking he should slap you 5 times on each cheek with gag in
For intensity you may try applying salt water or sauce on ass before/after spanking (it's your safety discretion)
Spanking to be done in Balcony if possible or at least at bedroom keeping all the windows open and uncovered
thank you so much for your message. My husband really liked this and was excited when we saw this message in morning. After the morning sex, he directly wanted to try this before I made breakfast.

We have a big balcony where he tied me up with legs apart and mouth gagged using ball gag. For first few spanks, he started slow but then his pace and instentsity picked up.

He had me in 6 inch high heels, butt plug and vibrator on slow interested. It was getting difficultafter 10 mins. And as I started moaning load, he blindfolded me as I could see the other houses and felt someone is watching us. For next few hours, I was just blindfolded as he kept spanking me. My entire ass is now red and blue and I can hardly sit. In between, he even ass fucked me which pained a lot as he his pelvis slapped against my ass.

He really enjoyed it and would love to see more tasks from you. If you wish to directly message him, let me know.

Thank you.

Married slut
The following user says Thank You to marriedslut for this post: