View Single Post
Old 12-22-2023, 11:12 PM   #26
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Tomorrow is the day I will finally be allowed to orgasm! I am very turned on and definitely want to do it pretty badly and would be doing it right now if I could! But I know waiting will only make it better!

I would like to try some more dares while I am still being denied for one more day. I feel like not many people have given me dares on this thread which does make me kinda sad so I would love to get some new dares from new people too! I am still kinda figuring out what I like and don’t like, but I am pretty open minded to trying new things I haven’t done
Yeah I'm surprised there haven't been more, hopefully some turn up. You can always go through dares posted to your old threads and earlier in this one that you haven't done yet, I think there are a bunch. No new ones from me tonight sorry, I'm tired and don't have any good ideas right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever87 View Post
OK whenever you are alone in the house you cannot wear anything below your waist. Also after you go to your room for the night, the lower half must be removed. Only a top to sleep in. When no one is in TBD house you must in that time visit every room once, no closing curtains etc
Please read the OP, she's looking for specific dares, not long-term rules, denial is the only rule-type thing she's still doing! I'm sure dares from you that are more like what Bel's looking for would be welcome though.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote