View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 12:25 PM   #21
patrickm

Default Naked in a Park During the Day

The first and only time I've been naked in a park during the day was on a camping trip in a state park. Most of the group I was with did the short hike, but one of my friends and I decided to do the long strenuous hike down the mountain, across the valley, and back up the mountain. The path took a lot longer than anticipated, mostly because the heat index topped 100F and we had to stop for a long lunch break during midday.

On the way back up, we were almost to the top of the mountain when I spotted a pool made by the waterfall the trail went along. It was about eight feet across and almost six feet deep. Perfect swimming hole in my opinion. I told my friend to go on ahead, as I needed a break. He said okay, and kept going. As soon as he was out of sight, I slipped out of my clothes, and did some skinny dipping right there in full view of the trail. The water was clear, so there really was no hiding if anyone came. I was pretty sure I was safe, as it was ungodly hot and we had seen no one either at the campsite or on the trails all weekend so far.

About fifteen minutes into the most enjoyable swim of my life, I hear some laughter. I look up and see my friend. He had thought I wanted him to wait at the top, and when I had not shown, he came back down to make sure I hadn't keeled over from heat exhaustion. He joked about taking my clothes and making me finish the final two hours naked. I told him he wouldn't dare. Unfortunately, he didn't dare and left to hike back up and wait. I truly wished he had taken them, and I would have not only had a two mile naked hike in broad daylight back to camp, but also had a half dozen of my closest friends waiting there to see me naked. If only...

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.

Last edited by patrickm; 01-21-2021 at 02:56 PM.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to patrickm for this post: