Thread: Fiction: My Two Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 11:03 AM   #56
TorD180

Default Chapter 26: The Final Game

Chapter 26: The Final Game

Friday, 4:45 P.M., Jess

I stared at the scene in front of me trying to take it in. Adam was laying on his back in the middle of the floor while Anna straddled his waist. Both of his hands were cupping her breasts over her baggy shirt as it scrunched up, revealing a strip of tan flesh above her shorts.

“It’s not too late to join.” Her hips moved back and forward twice grinding her crotch in his, eliciting a moan from Adam. “In fact, I was just getting him ready for you.” She hopped off of him and helped him up. Even with jeans on, the outline of his erection could be clearly seen. “I don’t know about you two, but I can’t wait to watch you play your game.”

The game. It’s all I could think about on the ride over, I missed who knows what at school fantasizing about it, and it was the middle of the night before I finally fell asleep. The reason I was so late was it took forever to finally decide what to wear which was very out of the ordinary for me, nothing seemed perfect enough. My bra and panties were the easiest decision, they were the cutest pair I owned, accentuating what little cleavage and curves to my butt that I had. The yellow sundress I wore was my special occasion dress. Whenever I wore it Adam was unable to take his eyes off my bare shoulders and back and I had caught him many of times trying to catch glimpses up it, unsatisfied with my pale, creamy thighs that it showed off naturally so well when I didn’t wear my leggings underneath. I decided to go against wearing leggings this time as modesty was the last thing on my mind and we wouldn’t be out in the cold at all. Plus, I thought that it would give him easy access for whatever direction this game took. And trust me, every direction had already been imagined as I fingered myself for hours last night.

“So, which one of us starts?”

“I want you to touch me.” I blurted it out before I could stop myself. “Wait, I mean, oh shoot, you know what I meant. You go.” My excitement was already getting the best of me. My face was flushed and my heart was racing. Every part of my body was pent up with energy and beyond anxious to release it. I tried unsuccessfully to calmly make my way over to the couch to sit down and take off my shoes. The whole time he stood in front of me and stared at me with an expression I had only ever seen in a nature documentary right before a cheetah runs down a gazelle. Once they were removed I got up and staggered over to him. “Ready whenever you are.” My voice caught in my throat and once again I betrayed my nervousness. I closed my eyes, my arms hung limply by my side, and waited as patiently as I could while my entire body teemed with anticipation. What was probably only a few seconds lasted as eternity.

A hand brushed a few stray hairs from my face before two hands were placed on my hips. I could feel his warm breath on my face. Something soft and moist touched my lips, it took a moment before I realized they were Adam’s lips. I opened my mouth slightly and pressed it firmly against his. His hands pulled me into him, our bodies molded together as we tasted each other. It was the first kiss I had experienced since the one we had shared way back in kindergarten.

I was greatly disappointed when his lips left mine, although I don’t think I would have been satisfied if the kiss had lasted a year. I was about to open my eyes when the same soft, moist lips touched the side of my neck. They kissed my skin gently again and again, making a journey downwards towards my shoulder. A kiss was placed over the thin strap of my sundress, then another against my skin where the strap had just been. The strap now hung loosely off my arm and the other soon joined it. With a single hard tug my dress fell away and crumpled in a pile around my feet. My skin tingled at being exposed to the open air and shivered as he placed one last kiss above my left breast. I heard him walk around behind me which gave me enough courage to finally open my eyes. Anna was sitting in a chair directly in front of me, her eyes were glued to my heaving chest. Her hands were not idle, one was over her shirt massaging her left breast and the other was between her legs rubbing against her shorts.

Huuuh! I inhaled suddenly. A hand smacked my right butt cheek which sent a shock wave through my body. A second, much gentler smack was given to my other one as two hands proceeded to kneed my nearly bare flesh. I continued to watch Anna as she rubbed harder and began pulling at her nipple that was poking through her shirt, her eyes never leaving my milky white cleavage. After a lengthy time my left cheek was left alone and the hand that left it placed itself over my pelvis. It snaked its way down and tried to go between my legs but they were closed tight.

“Spread your legs.”

These were the first words spoken since we started. Every fiber of my being acted to meet his command as they automatically shifted apart. His hand was now wedged between my thighs, his palm pressed against my panties. His fingers glided across the material as they outlined my pussy lips. One finger found its way in between my lips and slid along my slit, the soft material pushing up inside me slightly. My bodied quivered and I gasped for breath as he continued to tease my slit. He removed his other hand from my butt and placed it on my stomach pulling me back into him. I could feel his hips thrusting against me as I grinded against his large bulge. My hand grabbed the back of his head, gripping his hair roughly, and forced him to bury his face in my neck. Our bodies melded together as we dry humped in the middle of the living room while his fingers and mouth sent me towards ecstasy.

“Take off your jeans, they’re too rough.” I was under the impression that I had only thought those words, but as the absence of the heat of his body left me cold and lonely I realized I had spoken them aloud. By the time I had turned around his shirt was already lying on the floor and his belt was in his hands. Hesitantly I stepped towards him, my arms out in front of me, and took the button of his pants in my fingers. I looked up into his dark blue eyes as I unfastened them. My fingers had just pulled down his zipper when he cupped my face with his hand as he tilted his head and leaned down. Our lips met in a gentle, loving kiss. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes as we shared a knowing gaze with each other. In this moment I knew that my ultimate fantasy was about to come true, but for the first time today I considered stopping. There was nothing I wanted more but I was unsure if this was how I wanted it to happen. I looked over at Anna for reassurance. Her shorts and panties were around her ankles and her hand was under her shirt. The motion of her hands stopped as she looked at me reading the question I asked her wordlessly, her head gave an approving nod.

I brought my attention back to Adam who now stood in front of me wearing only a pair of boxers with that familiar tent which contained the one thing I most desired. Our mouths found each other again as we shared a passionate kiss, much more intense than the first two. Our hands roamed each other’s bodies, the sweaty skin of our torso stuck together. His hand gripped my ass and pulled me forcefully to him. A hard rod pressed against my stomach and our tongues danced together.

I’m not sure how it happened but we found ourselves lying on the couch, him on top of me with my knees clutching his sides. His body rocked against mine as our groins humped each other through our underwear. Out of breath I separated my face from his and panted for air. “Take my panties off.” He looked at me with a mix of hunger and confusion, not fully grasping what I had asked. “Please, take my panties off.”

Like before his mouth left mine and found itself on my neck. Once again it worked its way down to my shoulder, but this time it didn’t stop there. His mouth kissed my chest at the base of my neck then moved down to the crevasse between my breasts. He buried his face in my small breasts, his mouth practically eating the band holding the cups together. My hands pushed the back of his head hard into them, his hips thrusted quicker against me. I eventually released him and his mouth made a trail of saliva down to my belly button. It continued to drift lower and lower until I felt my short bush being pressed into my pelvis, my panties were in his mouth. He tugged on them and I felt them slowly slide down my thigh, the cool air of the room making my pussy tingle. He pulled them down to my knees with his mouth before using his hands to slide them off and throw them across the room. He crawled back between my legs and I felt a firm kiss planted on my pussy lips. His mouth continued to tease me, kissing every centimeter of my lips until I felt the tip of his tongue penetrate my folds. My hips bucked wildly as he licked my slit forcing his nose to press into it. His tongue licked and his mouth kissed my pussy like it was a soft served ice cream cone.

A squeal from the other side of the room drew my eyes. Her hips humped furiously against her hands as a finger twirled around her clit in a circle. Her body spasmed and shuddered as she cried out again. Her motions got slower as her panting got quieter. Between Anna’s orgasm and Adam’s magical mouth, I felt like I was at the tipping point and then his tongue flicked against my engorged clit. I simply couldn’t take it anymore and wrapped my legs around his neck, pulling him further into me. My eyes closed shut and my hands covered them as Adam earnestly flicked my clit with his tongue. I felt a finger penetrate my opening over and over again as he continued to flick. I threw my head back and the thrusting got faster. A familiar feeling I have only ever experienced by myself started to rise up. My voice moaned and panted as my head jerked around wildly. Then finally I felt it coming. My hands gripped his hair and pulled his face as hard as I could into me as my body was overtaken with spasms, my groin bucked against him with each one. After a few more moments and spasms I brought his face to mine then released my grip of his hair and lied there, my breathing erratic and his body on top of mine. We kissed tenderly while I enjoyed the aftermath of the most intense orgasm I ever felt.

My bare pussy felt a cloth covered, hard rod pressing into it. Even with his boxers on his cock threatened to penetrate my opening. I broke away from his kiss, looked deep into his soul, and whispered “I want you to fuck me.” His bewildered expression was quickly replaced by one of eagerness.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure.”

“Do you really want our first time to be during a game of chicken? I mean, I truly want to have sex with you more than anything in the world, but if this isn’t the right time I can wait. I wouldn’t want you to regret anything that we did.”

“Adam, please fuck me.” That was all the encouragement he needed. A split second later his boxers flew across the room and he was back in the same position: over top of me, my legs on either side of him, and his cock pointing at my virginity. A loud moan distracted us from what we were doing. Anna was in the chair, her legs spread wide open with one hand thrusting two fingers inside of her and the other rubbing clit violently. Her head was thrown back over the headrest as she screamed out another orgasm. The feeling of his warm cock resting against my pussy brought back to my own gratification.

The tip of his cock separated the folds of my pussy and poked against my opening. He looked at me with a question of consent, my head nodded in approval. His head pierced me and I whimpered with anticipation. His cock continued to push further into me until a couple inches occupied my canal. It was hallway inside of me when I let out a large gasp making him hesitate.

“Are you okay? Am I hurting you?”

I tried to catch my breath to give him a response. “Not at all, it feels good. Keep going.”

He pulled back an inch or two before gently pushing into me till half of his length reentered my channel. He slowly thrusted back and forth six times like this, testing the waters while we both lost our virginity together. On the seventh thrust he pushed further inside of me, several inches of his cock entered my warmth. I groaned loudly as his pace got quicker with this increased insertion.

“I’m not going to last much longer.”

“That’s. Okay. I want. You. To cum. In me.” His pace increased even more, the entire length of his cock penetrated me over and over. After just a few more thrusts he buried his cock as deep as he could inside and grunted. I could feel his cock spasm and a flow of warm liquid entered me. His cock continued to spasm as my vaginal walls acted on their own to help him fill me up with his sperm. He pulled his hips back and pushed into me gently three times, each time another spurt of warm liquid was released. His body collapsed onto mine and we held each other closely. I could feel his chest rising against me with each quick breath.

As Adam’s penis deflated inside of me I looked over at Anna. Her legs were still spread and her fingers slowly caressed her pussy. A large puddle eon the chair was evidence of her earlier orgasms. A wave of my hand beckoned her over to us and she laid down beside us. I leaned over and our lips met. We shared our first kiss, a loving, gentle one. He removed his now limp penis from inside me and we rolled over on our sides. The three of us cuddled together on the couch, Adam’s limp, wet cock rested between my cheeks. His arm reached over me and around Anna, his hand holding her bare butt. My arms wrapped around her in a hug as we continued to occasionally taste each other. We laid like this for who knows how long while we all reveled in the aftermath of our shared orgasms.

“Should we get ready for the party?”
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to TorD180 for this post: