Thread: Fiction: My Two Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 10:30 AM   #53
TorD180

Default Chapter 24: Adam's Dare

Chapter 24: Adam’s Dare

Thursday, 2:33 P.M., Jess

Here he stood before me again in only his boxers, with an erection that threatened to tear them apart. If it took Adam any longer to take them off, it would be me threatening to tear them.

“Can I please put my shirt back on at least? My arms are chilly.”

“Please, this is nothing compared to what I did. Either you take everything off or we run away with your clothes and you have to walk back in your underwear.”

“Fine. Can we hurry up then at least?”

“Hey, we’re not the ones holding things up here. I can’t do anything until those boxers come off.” Anna nodded her head downwards. His hands hesitantly gripped the fabric, my breath trapped in my lungs to the point of bursting as they began to slide down. Brown, trimmed hair poked out of the waistband, then the base of his staff came into view. His penis was pulled down along with the boxers as more of his shaft was revealed. His erection strained against its prison until it reached a critical point and it sprung free. All several inches shot upwards, then continued to bounce several times. My eyes never left the spring until it came to a rest with one final, large twitch. Only a few feet from it I was transfixed and the next thing I knew my fingers had wrapped themselves around a pole. The pole was warm and soft to the touch, but a gentle squeeze revealed it was solid as a rock underneath. Ahem. I glanced at the culprit of the noise; Adam gazed at me with a bewildered stare. Instead of releasing their captive, my fingers continued their hold on as it dawned on me what I had done.

“Is this okay?”

“Yeah.” It came out in a weak exhale as though he had no breath to say a word. I gave it another squeeze and felt a rhythmic pulse against my palm. Heat radiated through my hand as I stood there, frozen like a child watching their favorite television show.

“At this rate we’re never going to get this done.” Her sudden voice shocked me and I released the firm rod. I stepped back with my face to the ground to hide my face flushed with desire. “Now lift your foot.” Anna slipped one leg then the other through the holes of her panties and pulled them up Adam. By the time they reached his thighs they stretched considerably and appeared ready to rip. It made me wonder how she was ever going to fit his genitals in them. My question was soon answered as she grabbed the stiff, uncooperative member and stuffed it in aggressively; the answer was no. The head of his penis plus another inch poked out the top. “Now spin around.” He glared at her but seemed to decide the quickest way to end this was to simply listen and obey.

The still wet, translucent material clung to his skin and hid very little from our sight. Adam’s back was tan and muscular, his arms slender yet defined. Six distinct bumps protruded from his abdomen. The only imperfect part of him was his butt. It was flat like a pancake and as pale as a snowman. He could do with some full body tanning, an activity I would love to partake in with him.

“Impressive.” Anna whispered into my ear. Her eyes were glued to his body with the same intensity that someone examines a juicy hamburger. “It really is.” I whispered back.

“Umm, can I put my clothes back on now?” He had already spun around several times; Anna did not seem eager for him to stop.

“Not quite yet. Do some jumping jacks.” With a begrudging grown he lifted his hands in the air and spread his legs. The sudden movements created by his jumping caused his penis to fly out of its container. He continued on as it whipped around, smacking into his legs and stomach. Despite my state of extreme arousal, I let out an unrestrained laugh at the silly display. By the ninth jump with testicles had also escaped to join their brother in his little dance. Anna was cracking up as well and we leaned together, clutching each other to keep from falling over. Adam did not appear pleased with our amusement and turned his back towards us. Over the sound of our laughter a large smack could be heard as Anna slapped him hard on his ass. The jumping immediately ceased as he looked over his shoulder at us with disdain. The cheek Anna slapped was starting to turn red, matching both of the flushed cheeks on his face. I couldn’t resist the idea of all four matching and smacked him hard on the butt. Like the rest of his body, his butt, while flat, was very firm.

“Now can I have my clothes back?”

It took a few more moments before our laughter died down. “Sure, you can get dressed. Once I get a turn like Jess did.”

“A turn for what?” Adam was barely able to get the words out before Anna’s hand shot out and grasped his penis. Like me, she stood frozen and held it tightly. Unlike me, after a few seconds she slid her hand towards the base and placed her second one on it. There was enough of his meat stick to give both hands something to hold onto with just the hint of his head sticking out the end. I could see her fingers tighten their grip and his hips thrusted slightly forward in response. Eventually she let go of it, giving in two soft strokes as she did, and leaving it to twitch freely in the air. The two of us watched it bob up and down for nearly a minute.

“Now you can get dressed.”

Thursday, 3:30 P.M., Adam

Our cards came into view as we hiked up the last slope and exited the forest. The friendship we shared when we entered had drastically changed in those few short hours. A new era of exploration was in front of us akin to Europe discovering the new world.

“I can honestly say that was the most fun I have ever had on a hike.”

“Agreed.” Both girls replied in unison. I made my way over to Jess’ car to put her bag in the back seat. They stood behind me and greeted me with a hug once I had turned around. I put my arms around their back and pulled them into me. We held each other for a few moments with my head resting on theirs. We eventually broke apart, smiling at each other as we made our ways to our respective cars.

“When are you two going to play your game.”

“Jess and I looked at each other and shrugged. “How about tomorrow while we’re hanging out before the party?” I suggested. My suggestion was met with two beaming smiles.

“I can’t wait.”
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to TorD180 for this post: