Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 12:34 AM   #37
CuriousOlderMale

Do you have male or female genitalia?
male

Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
i like them being tortured when i'm tied, or have no choice. That makes it more intense.

What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
e-stim, perhaps ice down my undies, slapping, clips.

What do you like about it?
When i'm tied, have to endure whatever is dealt up. The feeling of being totally stuck and helpless.

What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
e-stim, ruler, wooden spoon.

Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
i used to be tied often, but have no in person dom now. i play online sometimes.

Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
i've had marks on the head of my cock that showed discolor for months. i don't think i could deal with that much pain now, or at least, not online when i have to torture myself.

What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
i had alligator clips put on and off my cock head. It was excruciating. enjoy is not the right work, but the amount of precum i make gives my kinks away.

Have you ever gone too far? How so?
No

Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
i don't know much about others. safewords i guess. for a person who wants to be really controlled, using a safeword might mean being locked in the bathroom all night as an alternative.

LIKES Chastity, Humiliation, Interrogation, Soft Blackmail, SPH, Hypno, Pain, Diapers, Degradation, Sleep disturbance, Pic/vid on demand, Pee Desperation, Panties.

Security cam access, Forced statue, or repetitive tasks on cam, Positions (and having to assume those positions on beeps), parental ctrl, forced pee drinking.

HARD LIMITS illegal, showing face, real ID (maybe), social suicide, blood, agreed times must be respected.
CuriousOlderMale is offline   Reply With Quote