View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 03:57 AM   #162
js_2912
Distinguished Member

As I arrive at the studio, my first time here for this edition of the game, I'm a little nervous, I haven't seen the previous episodes so not sure how extreme it has been. But I am up for anything and eager to get started.

I am shown to my dressing room by an assistant, who gives me a bag and says put your clothes in here and I will get your uniform for the show. I strip completely naked, and wait. A minute later she hands me a bag and takes my clothes, she smirks as she leaves spotting my chastity cage, wishing me luck. I open the bag to find white trainers, bright green bra and thong, green plaid skirt and a black blouse. I am not sure why, maybe everyone is in the same situation. I get dressed, remembering that I fully shaved my body yesterday, so my legs looked nice and smooth with the short skirt and even my chest looked good in the bra under my blouse.

As we all congregate next to the stage, everyone is laughing as it seems I am the only one in the opposite genders clothes. CRAP! But before I can object we are brought onto stage, I am all of a sudden very self conscious. But I need to focus, the longer I stay free of mess and fully clothed the better.

Round 1, its a dancing challenge, this should be ok, I am pretty good dancer, plus I may have spent some time in a strip club (as their accountant) so I have seen how to make a short skirt move sexily. I am 9th in line, I'll have a good chance to build up my tactics watching the others go. WOW, some amazing sights, it was tough to watch some of the girls, considering I am locked in chastity, I could feel myself pressing against my cage, especially during Sam's performance.

My turn, I pretty much know the beat now, and I add just enough of a flash of my green thong and bare ass, hitting every beat on my way to a perfect score of 350, and not a drop of mess. I am chuffed, I look at the audience who seem to be cheering, although more than a couple of the contestants don't seem to impressed by me, especially as its my first go.

Been away on a short break, back for fun!

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare

Last edited by js_2912; 03-02-2021 at 04:06 AM.
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote