View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 11:47 PM   #161
Imaginativename

When the first game is announced i can already tell I'm not going to walk away eve remotely clean, with 2 left feet I am already at a huge disadvantage, still I try and focus, my sense of rythym hopefully should carry me, i'd neet to memorise the steps, and practice the steps, brandonlow good run should hopefully show me how to do it and hopefully it isn't that hard...

Corleone91 did well, nothing much to remark on, cemented the rythym and the moves.

Sam, well Sam didn't help, between her provocative, showoffish moves, and the karma it elicits my mind was firmly off topic.

Kisune Karnon, compounded my worries, even sterling performance still earned him some pies.

my turn, and almost imediately my skill shows through, completely missing arrows, quickly i am covered, once the dust has settled and the music died down insult is added to insult, as i only earned 100 points and got the punishment arrow.

I am lead to a booth and told to remove my shoes, this isn't going to help, and from here i can't see what is going on, just hear the music and the audiance's laughter, occationally i see some of my fellow contestants led past me to other booths. once all of us have danced, the host steps on to centre stage, i can't hear him from where I am, but as he addresses the audiance he jestured to us, I look at the booth, 3 acrylic walls and a ceiling with a circle in it, from decides me, a shreik eminates from next to me, I exclaim 'Ah' as noises head down the line of booths, I understand now, as a groan an plaps come from besides me in the next booth I look at the audiance and smile and wave, with no avoiding my fate i might as well put on a good show, I look up, a wave of chunky gunge rains down, and the audiance laugh.

Could have gone better, but with my ineptitude at dancing, It could definately have gone worse.
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote