View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 11:36 PM   #160
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

As I walk up onto the stage, I see lots of green and silver around. The crowd is obviously pumped from the previous contestant. I encourage the crowd to get louder and cheer even more as I walk up to the dance pad. I quickly clear the arrows from the pie remains and get set. I spread my arms and then place a hand on my head. I place my feet shoulder width apart and await for the music to begin. I hone in on the music and the beats and ignore the roars of the crowd, but this is entertainment after all. Once the music starts, I begin in a flurry of charismatic spins and moves to make the crowd cheer my name louder and louder. I lose focus for a mere second and hit a pie space and immediately get dashed with a pie on my chest. Astonished I try to recompose myself, but in the split second I hit a second space and a pie swipes over my hair. With the little bit of luck of not being hit too hard the second time, I resume without missing another beat. I wipe the cream through and off my hair and fling it towards the crowd during a spin. When the music ends, I lick the little bit of cream off my fingertips and give a wink to the audience. As I brush off the pie from my chest, I see my score is on the high side. I give myself a mental high five as I give a final spin towards the crowd and blow a kiss out to the audience before walking off the stage.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote