View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 01:41 AM   #4
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

To me, it really helps when you just put your (dis-)likes and limits directly in your signature. Don't put a link to one of your blogs, because this will only give other people (who give you a dare) more work to do. Even though it's only one click, it may just be that little thing that makes the lazy (and not lazy) people give dares that are within your boundries.

Regarding posting this in the right section, I am not sure. I would post this kind of thread of the
Advice Section. The Truth section is more "Truth in Truth or Dare", while the Advice Section is for "questions about relationships, sex, toys, or anything similar?", thus also signatures I would say.

But just to be clear, I always look at the posters (dis-)likes and limits. I don't give 'standard dares' away, those things that you save on your computer to give away a hundred times. Each time, I write a new one accustomed to the (dis-)likes of the person. Unfortunately, you didn't receive a dare from me yet according to your thread history.

EDIT: I think there are still much (or enough) people who looked at ones (dis-)likes and limits before the post something. Unfortunately, those who don't look at the likes are most likely to post more times than those who do look. Because it's so much easier to just give a random task that you would like to do. Those who do look have to come up with something suiting for the poster, thus needing more to = lesser posts.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 09-17-2015 at 01:46 AM.
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote