View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 07:37 PM   #6
FoxyFluff

Goodness, I'm shacking. But that wasn't as hard as I initially thought it would be.

I started pre-erect, which made the first four or five minutes really easy. But then what I feared would happen, happened; I started to lose the erection, and with it the majority of stimulation. I tried my best to get it back with thoughts and visual stimuli, but it was too little too late.

The mandatory fifteen minutes passed very slowly, but after, the dare allowed me to use my other hand to stimulate my nipples. Luckily, the coincided with finding a rather saucy GIF that hit me right where I needed it to. It took about eight or nine more strokes to get my erection back, so a little over two minutes. But after, I started to get a feel for the rhythm bit by bit.

In the beginning the stroke would be over within five or so second, which left huge relative down time downtime, But then I started to pace it so that my hand was never stationary. I would also squeeze and trying to press down as hard could when my hand touched my waist, to get a little more out of the stroke.

What really drove me mad was the thought that I would be there for an hour, maybe two, completely at the mercy of a dare written by someone who could very well be asleep right now. A mean trap laid out, that was equal parts torment to blissful. I found myself looking forward to the hour mark- the two hour mark, just so I could speed up.

Luck so have it, though, that that excited me enough to where I started edging a lot. This was around the twenty minute mark. So I made sure to fixate on content I knew drove me wild. I would not touch my chest on the upward stroke as it left me less stimulation, but teased my nipples extra sensually on the downward strokes, to create a strong contrast I knew would end up pushing me over.

I came just under or over the twenty-five minute mark. Not even half an hours from the start. I rode it out as told, cleaned myself up, and came back to write this report.

Last edited by FoxyFluff; 05-22-2018 at 07:41 PM.
FoxyFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FoxyFluff for this post: