Thread: Fiction: Gardener/Handyman Wanted
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2023, 04:36 PM   #8
MasterBilly

A short while later I was joined by Mrs Jordan, she produced a case which she opened and pulled out a chrome butt plug with a long brown foxtail, the plug itself was wider than the one that I currently had in me.

“Now Tony it’s a nice warm day, so I would like you to do some gardening and I would like you to wear this while you do it. Now come and bend over my knee and I will swap your plugs for you.”

“I don’t want to work for you anymore Mrs Jordan,” I blurted out.

“Oh, okay, I understand you Tony, that is your choice. But you will see today out and I will pay your wages for today. Now bend over my knee so that I can swap over your plugs.”

“No!” I said hoarsely before looking away. “I don’t want to work for you anymore Mrs Jordan.”

“Tony, bend over my knee now,” I did not move, I just kept staring out of the window.

“NOW!” She shouted, but still I did not move. She leaned across and put her hand on my thigh, I could feel her staring at my face. Suddenly she grabbed hold of my testicles, I quickly put my hands over them but I was too late, her hand was on my balls, my hands were over her hands. She squeezed hard and then released the pressure.

“Would you like to reconsider?” She asked with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

“I’ll bend over your knee,” I gasped, recovering from the recent pain inflicted on me.

“And will you work for me for the rest of the day?”

“Yes Mrs Jordan.”

She gave my balls another quick squeeze and I yelped out in pain before she let go completely, after allowing me to recover she patted her knee in indication for me to bend over.

I found my face only inches from the floor as Mrs Jordan prised my cheeks apart and removed the first butt plug, I felt the cold metal of the new one push up until it started hurting and I cried out in pain.

“Remember to push out like you are having a poo, Tony.”

I did and it slipped into me, though with a fair degree of pain. Why in the world people willingly did this was beyond comprehension to me. I stood up straight when requested/ordered and Mrs Jordan peeled back my foreskin and gave me a quick kiss on the end of my cock. With the first plug I never really noticed once that it was in me, this was different, there was definitely something up my bum and it felt strange, not uncomfortable but it was just strange.

“Right then Tony, go out and start gardening, everything you need is at the bottom of the garden,” Mrs Jordan told me after she had pecked me on the end of my knob.”

Feeling ridiculous with the end of my tail about 8 inches off the ground I went out and did my job, trying to forget the horror of the drawing room incident. A short while later Mrs Jordan and one of the ladies from the ‘drawing room’ came outside wearing bikinis and carrying a sun lounger each, they started sunbathing only feet from where I was working. I gathered that the other 7 had now left. The conversation of the two ladies covered many subjects but frequently kept coming back to me, they were never derogatory, in fact Mrs Jordan was occasionally nice about me, but it still felt uncomfortable hearing people talk about you as though you were not there.

By lunch time Mrs Jordan’s guest had left and she invited me to join her for sandwiches in the conservatory, once seated, which itself was uncomfortable with that bloody thing up my bum, Mrs Jordan peeled off her bikini top before slipping out of the bottom half. She positioned her chair well back to the side of the table giving me a superb view of her entire body. If this was meant to entice me to stay then she was wrong, nothing in the world would keep me in this fucking house after what I had to go through that morning in the drawing room.

After lunch I resumed gardening and I saw very little of Mrs Jordan for some time, it would be approaching 3 pm when she called me from the house and told me to join her. I was handed a large bath towel upon entering the house and was invited to take the plug out, I did and wrapped the towel around me before following Mrs Jordan into the main reception room. I was shocked by the sight in front of me as I entered.

In the centre of the room there were two blond girls in their early 20’s, both attractive, stark naked and stood with their hands on their heads. The nearest girl had her pubic hair shaved down to a well trimmed landing strip, the second girl was completely shaven, Mrs Jordan sat on a sofa and invited me to sit down, I chose a single armchair.

“Now sluts this is Tony, he doesn’t need to know your real names, ‘sluts’ will do for the moment. Sadly though, Tony has never seen a girl masturbate, well not in real life anyway. So you two sluts are going to rectify that now. Start masturbating and do not stop until you orgasm,” Mrs Jordan told the two girls.

I was unsure whether they would or not, just looking at two naked girls was giving me a massive lob on and the thought that they may actually play with themselves was only making me hornier, but part of me still did not think that they would actually do it. However, that part of me was 100% wrong, slowly the girls dropped their hands and started touching their fanny areas.

Their techniques were totally different. The nearest girl with the landing strip inserted two fingers into her vagina and stroked away with regular strokes, occasionally reaching right up and doing something inside herself, I could only assume rubbing her g-spot. Her left hand moved between caressing the area at the top of her slit and moving up to rub her left nipple, before moving back down to her slit again.

The other girl simply prised her lips apart with one hand and rubbed the exposed skin with the other. I was staring at her glistening fanny lips exposed for me to watch, I remember thinking how it looked like slices of processed ham. I vowed never to eat a ham sandwich again.

I could not understand why they had such different techniques, surely there was only one way to masturbate, after all there was only one way for boys to masturbate. I looked at their faces, both girls were developing flushed faces, though the girl nearest was redder. I looked down at their vaginas, again more seemed to be happening to the nearest girl, the two fingers of her frigging hand, in fact most of her hand was covered in slime, pussy juice. I was fascinated with how much she was producing.

I was in my element, I never thought that I would witness anything like this in my life. Two beautiful girls touching themselves purely and simply for my pleasure, why were they doing it? Who cares? My prick was forcing a tent pole in the loose covering of the dressing gown. Strangely I felt no need to attempt to cover it up.

The girls carried on and even started moaning, were they moaning for my amusement or was it genuine, I liked to think that it was genuine. The girl closest reached an orgasm first and emitted a few ooh’s and ahh’s as she climaxed. The other girl carried on rubbing her pussy lips but was clearly getting close. As she reached an orgasm she called out loudly, almost screaming and my eyes were diverted to her face, looking back down at her pussy moments later I saw that juice was actually running down her leg.

“Well done sluts, now for the fun part, we are now going to play Musical Fannies, I want you two sluts around the back of the sofa now.”

Both girls made their way around the back of the sofa and under Mrs Jordan’s instruction they leaned right over the sofa, spreading their legs out wide and pushing their bums in the air.

Mrs Jordan then indicated for me to join her behind the two girls, patting the first girl on the small of the back she gave me my instructions.

“Right then Tony, I would like you to stick your cock into this sluts vagina and start fucking her, now please!”

‘Oh Lord this is fantastic,’ I thought to myself. I am going to fuck at least one, possibly both of these attractive girls, me, somebody who has only recently lost their virginity. After a little effort my rock hard cock entered her and I started fucking. Mrs Jordan put some classical music on, but I did not have a clue what it was.

“When the music stops you are to pull your cock out and start fucking the other slut, okay Tony.”

“Yes Mrs Jordan.”

After about a minute the music stopped and I withdrew and moved to the other girl, there was a short struggle as I entered her but when I got all the way in she grunted in pain I felt like a right stud, every time I pushed in she grunted in the same way, I told myself it was because I had such a large cock, the thought only made me hornier and more aggressive. I also noticed that her twat was tighter than the first girl, that made me feel better too, the fact that I was now able to compare girls fannies, I was becoming a veteran!

The music stopped and I moved back to the first girl, old slack fanny. The music was lasting for about 40 – 60 seconds before it stopped and I noticed that I was entering the girls easier and easier every time.

I was on my eighth fuck, i.e. the second girl who could not handle my size, when I shot my load. I had not cum in several hours and I rammed my cock right into her, ignoring her cries of pain as I fired my semen deep into her body.

I pulled out slowly as Mrs Jordan stopped the music and walked up to the first girl and slapped her hard on the bum.

“Okay, your friend has taken his seed so you can suck him clean, get on your knees in front of him now.”

She complied instantly, dropping to her knees in front of me she took my gooey member in her mouth and proceeded to suck and lick it clean, I had to pinch myself to make sure that I was not dreaming.

Once Mrs Jordan was satisfied she sent me to the conservatory with a glass of wine whilst she had a ‘quiet word’ with the two sluts.

I sat there stark naked looking out over her garden wondering how much better this day was getting. Presently Mrs Jordan joined me and sat down next to me with our knees touching.

“Now Tony, when you got your cock all the way into slut number two, did you notice any reaction from her?”

“Yes Mrs Jordan, she grunted.”

“Why?”

“In pain, because of the size of my cock.”

Mrs Jordan laughed long and loudly at this, before offering me her views on the subject.

“Tony, believe me, your cock is no longer than anyone else’s; it is not the size, it is what you do with it. Some girls, like slut number two, do not have deep vaginas, which means that men should show more care and not push their cocks all the way in, you will only hurt the poor girl. Do you want to be regarded as a good fuck or a bad one Tony?”

“A good fuck Mrs Jordan.”

“Of course you do, they are the ones that get the most sex and give the most pleasure. So are you going to be more considerate when you fuck from now on,” it still sounded strangely filthy when Mrs Jordan said the word ‘fuck’.

“Yes Mrs Jordan.”

We rejoined the two girls and Mrs Jordan instructed them to perform a girl on girl 69 for our entertainment. The girls exchanged glances before slowly getting down into position. It was the first time that I really noticed it but the two girls were clearly not there for their own pleasure, but I did not know why they were there, as they started performing lesbian sex in front of me I cared even less.

They started eating each other out and I was encouraged to get up and walk around them, inspecting closely what they were doing. I could actually see the anus of the girl on top, to see that most private of places lewdly displayed was a massive turn on. The girl on her back orgasmed first, as her orgasm died down Mrs Jordan produced a small thin butt plug and liberally lubricated it before inserting it slowly into the girl on top.

I felt really sorry for her, she had done her job and brought off the other girl and now she was being made to orgasm on her own in front of an audience whilst having toys inserted up her displayed bum.

“Tony why don’t you fuck her bum with the butt plug a few times,” Mrs Jordan asked me with her eyebrows raised.

Was she inviting me or telling me, either way it was too good an opportunity to miss, I reached around the back and gently withdrew the plug nearly all the way, acutely aware of Mrs Jordan’s instruction not to be forceful. I slid it all the way in before repeating my action. I had by now totally forgotten about any sympathy that I had for the girl in question, this was simply fantastic, fucking a girl up the bum using a plastic toy. I briefly wondered if I would ever get the chance to fuck her up the bum with my cock.

The third time I took the plug out completely and watched as the hole sealed itself up, she was by now getting close and it was only a matter of time before she came to orgasm, after which I probably would not be allowed to carry on. Making the most of it I slowly fucked her two more times just as she came, I watched in amazement as her juices covered the face of the poor girl licking her out.

I removed the plug completely and offered it to Mrs Jordan who for some reason refused to accept it, so I stood there like a lemon holding the plug by the base. I was naked, the towel and dressing gown that I had earlier was lying discarded on the floor; the two sluts were obviously naked, only Mrs Jordan was clothed. Again I had one of those surreal ‘is this really happening’ moments.

The two sluts were ordered by Mrs Jordan to take the plug from me and go and clean up themselves and the plug and then to report back.

As they left Mrs Jordan grabbed the towel off the floor and threw it at me, I wrapped it around myself instinctively feeling grateful for the covering, before thinking what difference does it make anyway. Mrs Jordan had seen every little private part of my body and I had just witnessed the two sluts performing the most humiliating tasks imaginable.

They came back in together and as me and Mrs Jordan sat in front of them they were ordered to stand with their hand on their heads and in turn describe the first time that they had ever had sex.

The first girl clearly did not want to describe the event and initially glanced around the room in bewilderment before taking a deep breath and starting to talk about it. She spoke in a flat monotone voice but it was still a massive turn on for me, listening to a girl talk about sex obviously was to a 16 year old with virtually no experience, but when that girl is blatantly forced into it then it is ten times more erotic. She clearly wanted to get it over with and paused very little going into as little detail as she thought that she could get away with. At the conclusion of her tail Mrs Jordan seemed quite satisfied and told the second girl to describe her experience.

If the first slut found the experience difficult then the second one found it immense. Her eyes filled up with shame as she stuttered and stammered through her story, in a way it reminded me of my experience in the drawing room that morning, the big difference of course, was that I hated every second of my time in the drawing room; this on the other hand was the most erotic thing that I had witnessed during my 16 years on the planet. A naked girl talking about her own sexual experiences whilst being totally humiliated, I would be having ‘memory wanks’ over this for the next 10 years.

At the conclusion of the second girls story Mrs Jordan allowed them both to get dressed and depart the premises. She turned to address me using her patient and understanding voice.

“Tony, do you see how hard it was for those girls to talk about sex?”

“Yes Mrs Jordan.”

“The fact that they found it difficult increased their own sense of humiliation, if they had ‘owned’ the stories, talked about them with confidence then it would have been much less embarrassing for them, after all we have all had sex at some point, why should it be embarrassing talking about it. It was the same for you this morning. Everybody masturbates at some point, girls included. Talking about it should not be embarrassing. The next time that I ask you to talk about sex do it with confidence and authority, it will be far less humiliating. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mrs Jordan,” I replied, seeing her point. I also liked the fact that she openly admitted that girls masturbated.

With that she took me into the utility room and showed me how to hand wash my underpants before hanging them over a radiator and telling me that they would be dry by tomorrow morning, inferring that I was to walk home commando. I briefly wondered what her husband would think when he came home and found a strange pair of men’s underpants hanging on the radiator, before dismissing the thought. Mrs Jordan was far too shrewd to be caught out like that.

Finally Mrs Jordan watched me get dressed, minus my undies of course, then paid me my wages for the day and then bid me goodbye.

As I walked away from the house I thought about everything that had happened, it had been one hell of a day, at lunch time I was determined never to go near that house ever again, but now I was unsure, would I go back? Did I want to go back? Was the money actually worth it?

I passed the house next door just as the lady of the house was walking out of her garage.

“Can I have a word please,” she beckoned me over using three fingers of her right hand.

“Why?” I asked suspiciously.

“Please, just a quiet word,” she reiterated.

There was something about her that was curiously inviting and I walked across to where she stood, she looked me in the eye as she started to speak.

“I am Patricia Johnston and I live here, I know exactly what is happening to you next door and it is illegal,” she said calmly staring me in the face.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post: