Thread: Fiction: It Started at Camp
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 05:30 AM   #13
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterman View Post
this is the first of i have seen of 2 people writing the same story at the same time i cant wait do you both send each other what your going to write before you post it
We actually work on GDocs so we can both see what the other person wrote. So far, we've written a couple of parts in advance of those that we have posted, that way, it allows us to adjust if need be before posting here. We also discuss the general direction we want the story to go in but the details remain our concern so even if we both know approximately what the other's going to write, we always have surprises when we actually get to reading the other part. I must say, I am really taking a liking to working this way as it combines two things that I love: writing and reading.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 02-25-2012 at 09:12 AM.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote