Thread: Fiction: It Started at Camp
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 06:39 PM   #7
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default It Started at Camp - Second Post

Zoe had not been thrilled when she'd learned that she would be attending camp during the summer. When she had heard that the section reserved for the girls of her school had been flooded and closed, Zoe had seen a world of opportunities. With her parents gone on a trip to Europe for the better part of August, the girl would have had the house to herself. But that was not going to happen now.

With a sigh, Zoe grabbed her long flowing hair and secured it with the hair elastic she always kept around her wrist. She opened the empty suitcase on her bed and proceeded to unceremoniously stuff the clothing she'd be wearing during her stay at camp. As she finally got through the checklist of suggested items, Zoe flung herself on her bed. A thought occurred as she tilted her head towards her bed-side table. Turning to her side, Zoe let her lightly freckled arm hang over the bed and open the bottom drawer. She quickly removed the neatly folded towel that was clearly visible in the open drawer and unfolded it to reveal a plain black plastic box. 'Perhaps the stay at camp won't be so bad after all', she thought as she expertly refolded the now empty towel before putting it back in its place and closing the drawer. 'Sweetie, are you ready to go?' the girl heard her father call out. 'Just about' she answered before placing the mysterious box in her suitcase and closing it up.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote