View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 04:27 AM   #21
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I’ve been quiet for a few days recovering from my intense anal challenge and I’ve eased my way back into it with having 3 days to fuck 6 guys of different nationalities

This was relatively straightforward to do and with tinder and general flirting it hasn’t been too difficult to achieve

A lot of the sex was straightforward and nothing special so I apologize that this is a shortish report

I started almost by accident when a nice Egyptian guy I was serving started to chat me up. He was kinda hot and I started flirting back. At the end I wrote my number on his receipt and winked at him. He then texted me his hotel and room and time and I went over after work to see him. That got the ball rolling with some really hot sex and all I’m going to say is that he was huge!! I had a lot of fun sucking on his cock and riding him and he really loved that I was plugged when I arrived and really enjoyed fucking my ass. And he could fuck!! We literally fucked for hours.

After we were done I was leaving his hotel and saw a guy checking me out as he was coming in. So I naturally started chatting to him. He was a 40ish German guy, so why not. I went back up with him to his room and we fucked. Not as amazing but 2 guys literally one after the other and I was off to a flyer

Next was a simple tinder date with an American guy that evening. Went for a drink and then back to his place for a fuck. Fun but nothing special.

3 in the first day

2nd day I fucked a Japanese business man and an Italian tourist, both at their hotels. And both met in the pub. One at lunch and one in the evening

So on the last day I ended up with a South African guy who was also a customer. He lives near me and could become a regular fuckbuddy. Nice looking but in his 50s. Was fairly vanilla but he loved fucking my ass and loved it when I cleaned him after with my mouth. This one has potential to get kinky I think in the future

So back on track and will start doing more challenges so keep them coming

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: