View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 06:14 PM   #7
nayaths

Hi again! Time for an update that isn't just a copy-paste of the reports in my thread. Not long has passed since my last report, and unfortunately nothing quite as interesting as my last post. This is going to be more of a record of new rules, dares and I did hit a marker after all.

Thanks to all the people posting on my request thread, I've reached over 100 nights owed cosy in a diaper. My current count I believe is 104. I also did the math and that means that (as of this post) I have been given a total of 138 nights in diapers. And I've completed 34 of those so far. Considering I started myself at 10, I really have put myself in for the long haul here! So now posts on my thread only add one night, but people can still add all the dares and additions they want for more than just one night!

It also got pointed out to me recently that since this is such a long dare, I basically mean I suffer a penalty if I did any other dares at night, which narrows down my options a bit. So here is a new rule to be added. On top of that, I compared my rules on this thread to the ones in my blog and I'd missed a few. The blog is always the more accurate but for an up to date list, here are my current rules!
  1. Every night I'm able to I must wear a diaper.
  2. I will be diapered from 10pm to 10am unless told otherwise.
  3. Once I am in bed I can't change until my morning alarm. (Or until ever diaper I'm wearing has gotten wet). I can change before then.
  4. Once I am diapered the toilet is off limits for pee. I will only use the toilet for poop (pooping in my diaper is a limit)
  5. I will keep a running total of how many nights I have left and a link to this thread the whole time.
  6. I will keep the thread open until I reduce the days owed to zero.
  7. I will check the thread and update my totals and dares as often as possible.
  8. I will keep a thread open for my reports, for anyone to read for their own enjoyment.
  9. If I put on a diaper during this I cant take it off until it's gotten wet at least once. That includes multiple layers. The outermost layer must be wet before I can change.
  10. I can only cum while in a wet diaper. Not when unpadded or dry.
  11. I must suck my pacci or my thumb at bedtime
  12. Always use babypoweder when changing.
  13. I can skip a night without penalty only if I am completing a dare instead. If I fail the dare I get double my usual penalty on top of whatever comes from the dare.

The next step is to decide what I get for hitting 100 nights. I'd love to say I should be rewarded, but I have a feeling I'll have a protest on my hands. Instead I've decided I'm going to launch a poll of what my forefeit should be, and I'll be posting that at some point this weekend!

The only other additions are a couple of new tasks to be added to my simple to-do list. I've been told to wear my new plastic pants, which shouldnt be a problem because I love them!.

I've also been tasked that 3 of my diapered nights I sleep with a pair of panties under them and I have to stay wet until 8am the next day. The panties are there to prove weather or not I stay dry if anyone wants to check. I'll set an alarm on my phone just to make sure, but I may enjoy the release after quite a lot! The punishment for not making it till 8am is to wear diapers two hours earlier than my set time the next night, then another two the next if I fail again. I think I am actually going to try this one tonight!

Thanks for reading guys!

LOVES LIKES DISLIKES AND LIMITS
TOYS PM DARES

nayaths is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to nayaths for this post: