View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 09:01 PM   #4
nayaths

My first report from the thread. The initial ones will just be copy-pasted for the sake of having them all in one place.

"Hopefully this will be a bit of a revival, but regardless I'm back. Last week got a little busy at work so I didnt have time to post any reports, but I have been checking the thread and wearing diapers on the nights I can!

Last week I wore for three nights, and this week has been too. So currently I have 18 nights left, if my math is right. Considering I started at 10, I'm not doing a very good job at keeping up this might be a while! But that was part of the plan. But here's my report!

So far, every night since getting the rules I've gone to bed after drinking a glass of water and a glass of milk. If milk wasn't available I swapped it with tea, another glass of water or something (occasionally I need to do groceries at the worst times!) This has definately meant by the time I'm in bed, I'm either already needing to pee or have wet my night time diaper.

My night time routine has become this. A 9pm I clean up, prep my diaper for the night and get all of my drinks ready. Then I diaper up for 10pm and settle down to do whatever I do for the rest of the evening.

At about 1pm I start getting ready for bed. If I need to, I change into my diaper(s) for the night. If I can, I sleep in a onesie, which does a very good job of keeping the diaper snug and stopping me being naughty during the night when I should be sleeping! Once After this I dont change again until my alarm goes off in the morning. I make sure I sleep with a bottle or glass of water near me, and drink the water and milk in my rules (At a safe pace, of course) while I go through my night time routine and wind down before bed.

If I go to sleep dry, I usually wake up wet or bursting. I've woken up a few times in the middle of the night and had the relaxing feeling of wetting my diaper and falling back to sleep in the warmth. And I always make sure my first pee of the day is in the diaper before I change out of it.

Usually on my days off I sleep past my alarm, so I actually spend a couple of hours longer in my diapers than required, not that I mind. But one day I woke up early by a few hours and I made sure I spent that time in the same diaper I'd spent the night in until my alarm went off. I was so glad to get out of it at the end, but I've started looking forward to the nights when I can spend them snuggly diapered!

After a few suggestions in PM and Kik, I decided to add a 10th rule to round out the list, which is that if I put on a diaper I have to wet it before I'm allowed to change. So if I change early because of a dare, or have to layer up, then I have to wet all the diapers before I can take them off. Like last night, where I double diapered and spent hours after waking up waiting for the outer diaper to be wet enough to change!

Keep the days and dares coming!"
nayaths is offline   Reply With Quote