View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 10:34 PM   #9
lil Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwants View Post
If you could only have one specific kink for the rest of your life which one would you choose?

If your possessions were about to be destroyed and you could only save one, what would it be?

Enjoy the spanks
I'm confused why i would want a kink at all...

kink
kiNGk/Submit
noun
a sharp twist or curve in something that is otherwise straight.

a stiffness in the neck, back, etc.; crick.

It doesn't seem very enjoyable... I think I would prefer to have zero kinks, but if I had to choose one, i guess I might choose my left leg since that might be the least uncomfortable.

~

The one thing that I would save is my emergency backpack which I keep incase everything is about to get destroyed.

Its contents are a fully charged computer, a computer charger, a fully charged phone, a phone charger, my head phones, my headphone charger, my earbuds, a full, clean set of an outfit (jacket, sweater, shirt, pants, bra, panties, socks, shoes, hat, gloves, hair tie, sunglasses, retainer, earplugs), my wallet, my credit card, my cash, my coins, my ID, my blanky, my teddy bear, my diary, my 169 crayons, my crayon sharpener, my ladybug sleeping bag, my ladybug pillow, my ladybug fuzzy socks, my ladybug pjs, my ladybug slippers, a bedtime story book, my bed, my bed sheets, my extra bed pillows, full waterbottles, water filter, water flavorer, snacks, bread, creamy peanut butter, strawberry jelly, a jelly knife, a plate, a napkin, a table, a placemat, a tablecloth, scotchtape, pink ducktape, gummybear ducktape, hello kitty ducktape, a notebook, an agenda, a calender, pens, white out, pencils, erasers, skittles, watermelon sourpatch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberCrystal88 View Post
According to your profile you are "blasting music into my ears with my amazing headphones" - what kind of music and what headphones?

If one (guy or girl) were to "blast" themselves, if you know what I mean, onto you... Where would you like it to be?
I usually like to listen to pop music. The best kind to blast is on my google radio station called "Uplifting Pop Motivation". But I also have other pop stations: Feel-Good Pop, Electric in Bloom, Pop Serenades, Relaxing Soft Pop, Mellow Pop, Ultimate NYE Party. Then there are stations for ASMR (which doesn't work for me but i sometimes listen to), meditaion, Jazz, Kidz Bop, and instramental music.

~

My head phones: Beats by Dre Beats by Dr. Dre Wireless Headphones: Studio 2/Sky (EA-MHDL2AM/B) Blue

i am little

Go to my profile for my sex map
lil Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lil Trouble for this post: