Thread: Fiction: Gardener/Handyman Wanted
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 03:56 PM   #5
MasterBilly

We finished our meal with me basically listening to Mrs Jordan ramble on about trivia. As she finished she stood up and led me to the bottom of the garden where there were a few basic gardening tools, mostly what I had used before.

“Right then Tony I would like you to go back to gardening now, I’ll leave you to get on with it.”

“Yes Mrs Jordan.”

I knelt down to start gardening but looked quickly over my shoulder at her walking back to the house. I still did not know whether or not I should carry on working for her or never come back after today.

After about 20 minutes she came back out dressed in a blue bikini with a cool drink and sat on one of the sun lounges in the middle of the garden, the bikini top came off very quickly and she laid back on the lounger to sunbathe. Another few minutes went past and I heard the soft tones of Mrs Jordan’s voice.

“Tony dear, could you come here a second please.”

I got up and walked across, as I approached her I started to think of the surreality of the situation. Here we were, in this lady's back garden in the early afternoon, I was starkers and she was in just a bikini bottom.

“Could you rub some sun cream over my stomach and chest please.”

“Er, can’t you do that?” I asked thinking it was a bit of a ridiculous request.

“Tony love, I pay your wages and I would like you to do it,” there was a slightly dangerous edge to her voice, only slight but I could not miss it.

I took the tube offered and squeezed a large amount onto her stomach, working it in all over, I went under her bikini bottom, but only by a fraction of an inch, I enjoyed working it into her navel and had covered every inch of skin up to her bosom when I ran out of cream. I picked up the tube again and for some reason this time squeezed it onto the palm of my hand, rubbing my hands together I had cream on both hands and I placed a hand on each boob at the same time, shitting myself because I could never work out what her reaction to anything would be, I slowly massaged her breasts, not daring to look at the expression on her face.

“Don’t forget the nipples Tony,” Mrs Jordan told me as I was moving onto the upper chest.

“Er, I thought that I had done them Mrs Jordan,” I said nervously, of course I had creamed her nipples and she knew it.

“Tony the nipples are very sensitive to sunburn, I suggest that you do them again,” as she said it she gave my penis a quick playful flick which was of course was by now a solid, rock hard shaft.

I squeezed some more cream onto my fingertips and gently massaged her nipples, feeling horny as hell I discreetly looked down at my cock, not only was it rock solid but it was generating precum as well and I hadn’t even touched it. I was desperate to jack off, but I could hardly do that!

The thought did cross my mind, there was no way on this planet that Mrs Jordan thought that she needed some more sun cream on her nipples, for whatever reason she wanted me to rub them again. As I finished doing around her shoulders Mrs Jordan finally seemed happy.

“Thank you Tony, that’s very good of you, you can go back to gardening now.”

“Yes Mrs Jordan,” I walked back to where I had got to a few minutes ago with my erection swinging back and forth and my bell end completely covered in shiny precum. All that I could think of was that this simply cannot be right.

A short while later and Mrs Jordan got up and went back into the house, returning moments later with a single stiletto in her hand. She walked right up to where I was working.

“Tony can you leave that please and come and lie down on the grass, face down.”

“Er, why Mrs Jordan.”

“Because I am telling you to.”

I did not really expect a better answer, suppressing a sigh I put down the hand fork and laid down on the grass in front of her. She immediately knelt down over my upper back facing my legs, she then placed each of my arms over her calves, squatting down completely my arms were now trapped between her thighs and calves, I tried pulling on them but I could not move an inch, I was well and truly pinned down.

“Don’t struggle Tony, this is when you get your punishment for your behaviour in the bedroom this morning,” Mrs Jordan informed me.

She picked up the stiletto and started spanking my arse with the flat sole, it hurt like fuck and trapped as I was I started screaming, after only two she paused.

“I don’t mind you crying, in fact I quite like it, but if you continue to scream like that I will give you double,” Mrs Jordan said.

This was getting fucking incredible, I was not even allowed to scream in pain. I bit my lip and cried into the grass as ‘the fucking psycho’ gave me four more. As she finished she got off me and told me to get to my feet, taking me by the hand she led me up to the house just outside the French Windows. She peeled her bikini bottom down and turned to look me in the eye.

“We are now going inside and I am going to claim your virginity, you are going to fuck for the first time Tony, alright.”

“Yes Mrs Jordan,” I replied, staring at her through tear stained eyes.

We entered the house hand in hand as she led me to the foot of the stairs before slapping me lightly on my sore bottom.

“Up you go, I’ll follow you, you know where the bedroom is,” she said.

I headed up to the master bedroom and made my way in, Mrs Jordan followed and immediately laid on the bed and looked up at me, unsure what to do I just stared at her, I had never been in this position before. After a few moments of nothing happening she spread her legs, bent her knees slightly and pushed them out wider adopting the classic missionary position, I still was unsure what to do next.

“Tony, why don’t you come down here and rub my pussy for me,” Mrs Jordan clearly realised how useless I was and was gently trying to get the best out of me; I realised how lucky I was, most women would have given up on me already, left me and gone to join their mates, ridiculing me behind my back.

I went across and sat on the bed next to her, stared at her pussy, then her face, then her pussy again and nervously reached out and stroked the hair at the side of her vagina, feeling braver I started to stroke the slit itself. Several strokes later and not really knowing how to advance this I heard Mrs Jordan’s gentle tones again.

“Tony dear, start fingering me.” Whilst I accept that I was being extremely naive and slow, I ask you, the reader, to bear in mind that for sticking my finger up her bum earlier in the day I was made to whitewash her cellar naked and got a sound spanking on the garden lawn with a stiletto, this was a seriously fucked up lady and I for one was shit scared of her.

I started rubbing harder against the top of the slit, trying to force my finger in there.

“Er, what are you doing Tony?” I stopped instantly out of fear.

“Trying to finger you ,” I replied nervously, looking her in the eye.

“The entrance to the vagina isn’t up there, it’s further down,” she told me softly and patiently.

Feeling a berk I rubbed further down until I got to the middle of the slit, I concentrated on that area my rubbing becoming more insistent.

“Lower down than that Tony,” Mrs Jordan said giggling, I was obviously making a prat of myself here.

I worked my way down near the bottom of the slit and rubbed harder and deeper, the ground just seemed to open up, my finger just seemed to slip into her body, I was fingering her! Fuck me, I was actually fingering somebody for the first time in my life! But who on earth put the vagina all the way down there, it was literally between her legs, I thought that the vagina was meant to be at the front? For fuck’s sake it was only an inch or two from her sphincter! Anyway, back to the fingering, I forced two fingers into her hard.

“Ouch, take them out now Tony!” She shouted. Fearful of another spanking I quickly removed my fingers and looked up to her, she beckoned me up to her with her finger, closing her legs she patted the bed at the side of her for me to join her, she had a friendly half smile on her face. I laid down alongside her and she placed an arm around me.

“Tony, can you remember when I pushed my finger up your bum?” Could I remember? What a stupid fucking question, it was a life changing event, I would remember it for the rest of my life. And it only happened a few hours ago!

“Yes Mrs Jordan,” going for tact rather than sarcasm in my reply.

“Did I stick it up forcefully or gently?”

I thought back, it all happened at once, her finger rubbing my hole, her finger going in, me ejaculating, her finger being all the way in. But as I thought about it while she did push her finger in fairly quickly, her finger did actually enter me gently.

“Gently Mrs Jordan.”

“Of course Tony, the anus and the vagina are very sensitive areas, to be enjoyed you have to handle them gently. When you finger the vagina, go in gently, be gentle when you are there and then withdraw gently. Remember, you are trying to turn the lady on not hurt her. If you hurt her then she will never go near you again, if you turn her on then she will follow you everywhere, do you understand?”

“Yes Mrs Jordan.”

“Alright then, let’s give it another go; go back down and try again,” she told me, bending and spreading her legs back into the missionary position.

Wondering if it was like this for every bloke on his first time I went back to her crotch and started fingering her again. Slowly and gently I worked two fingers into her right up to the knuckle.

“Gently, feel around the inside Tony, I will tell you when you have reached the right spot.”

So I had a feel around, not really knowing what I was looking for, there were several things up there, all of them slimy, up against the outer wall, just below the pubic mound, were some ripples, as my fingers roamed over them I got a definite moan out of Mrs Jordan. I ran my fingers over the top edge of the ripples.

“That’s it, that’s the spot, keep working there,” Mrs Jordan voice was suddenly high pitched as I kept my fingers around that area, stroking and rubbing.

At one point I started rubbing too aggressively and received a sharp scolding from my boss. I did notice that her vagina was getting wetter, despite my lack of knowledge I did know this to be a good thing. I also notice her hips moving slightly and the tuts and moans coming from her lips were definitely not critical.

“Okay Tony, stop there,” she told me and after a brief pause I was also told to remove my fingers. I could not stop staring at her pussy, Mrs Jordan for her part reached down to my cock and gave it a quick slap, it bounced from side to side.

“Time to put that to work Tony, lay on top and slide it in slowly,” she made it sound so simple, I knew where to put it, surely it should slide in naturally, right?

I laid on top of her in an undignified fashion, supporting myself with one arm and trying to feed my cock in with the other, where had that bastard hole gone? After much wriggling around Mrs Jordan decided to take over and feed it into her vagina herself. I slid it in and out a few times when my teacher felt the need to address me again.

“Tony, just try swinging your hips rather than sliding your whole body.” In many ways I was glad that I was going through this with Mrs Jordan, somebody who obviously needed to keep quiet about the whole thing, if this had been with a girl from school who knew all my mates and then the stories of how useless I was had got around, well I would be the laughing stock for years.

“That’s better Tony but try swing your hips in more of an arc.”

So I tried, it was harder and towards the end it started to pull on my abdominals, I was going to have to work on those, but Mrs Jordan still had one final bit of advice to give.

“At the end of each stroke try and push my body up the bed, don’t push it all the way in.”

With that last instruction Mrs Jordan genuinely seemed to be enjoying it, I on the other hand was not going to last much longer and was soon emptying my seed where nature intended, for the first time in my life.

“Was that okay,” I asked rolling onto my back, not really knowing what to say.

“Not really Tony, but it was your first time, you will only get better.”

“Oh,” I said feeling crestfallen, was I really that bad. Mrs Jordan sensed that I had taken a blow and attempted to restore my confidence a little.

“Tony dear, look how much that you have learned today, you now know where the entrance to the vagina is, you know how to finger a woman properly, you now know where a lot of her buttons are and you now know how to fuck properly. You have learned so much Tony and with a little more practice you will be a good fuck, I promise. In the meantime feel proud about how much you have learned, alright.”

“Yes Mrs Jordan,” I said to her, smiling into her face, she really had made me feel better.

“Roll over onto your stomach,” she told me, I did and straight away.

She knelt over my bum and started tracing her fingers over it, at first I thought that she was going to spank me again, she didn’t but she did prise apart my cheeks, I felt her inspecting my brown starfish before she placed a wet finger on the centre. I was suddenly very uncomfortable, but if I wanted sex rather than a spanking tomorrow then I would have to live with this. Her finger pushed slightly at first, but I got the message, I was going to be finger fucked up the bum, again.

As her finger pushed harder I relaxed my muscles and it slipped in naturally. She frigged away in a sawing action for a few minutes and, I have to say, I enjoyed it. Then she curled her finger around and started massaging an area at the back of my cock, it felt amazing.

“Ahhhh ..... ooooh ..... oh my gawd ..... yeahhhhh ..... ooo,” moans of absolute pleasure came out of my mouth.

“Enjoying this Tony?”

“Oh yes, it’s wonderful, thank you Mrs Jordan.”

“That area that I am touching is called your prostate, this is a prostate massage,” she told me, continuing the massage for a short while before removing her finger.

“You can roll onto your back now Tony,” she told me, slapping my bottom playfully as she said it.

I did as I was told and she flicked my rock hard cock a few times with her fingers. How on earth had it become so hard so quickly, I only ejaculated about 5 minutes ago.

“How did you give me a lob on so soon after I ..... er ...” I did not know how to ask her, did she have special powers or something. In the past when I shot my load I could not get another erection for up to an hour later, no matter how much that I played with it.

“Ha ha,” she laughed at me. “It was the prostate massage. You’ve never been touched there before have you?”

“No Mrs Jordan,” I replied.

“You really enjoyed it though didn’t you?”

“Well it was strange ..... at first ..... but then ..... yes, I enjoyed it Mrs Jordan,” I admitted sheepishly.

“Well, maybe if you are a good boy I will do it again tomorrow,” she suggested with an electric glint in her eyes.

“Would you like me to massage your prostate Mrs Jordan?” I ventured.

She just laughed at me, long and hard. There was no need for that, it was a fair enough offer in my mind, she even wiped her eyes at one point. She did calm down enough to voice her opinion, eventually.

“Tony you will not be massaging my prostate, for one thing your fingers are never to stray anywhere near my back passage, is that fully understood?” Her voice started in a jovial fashion, but she said the last four words very firmly and forcibly.

“Yes Mrs Jordan.”

“Secondly the prostate is well let’s say ..... in fact I think I will let you go online tonight and research the female prostate,” she giggled, clearly I had said something wrong.

Mrs Jordan got up and placed a chair in the middle of the bedroom and told me to sit on it, sitting on the backs of my hands. I did as I was told placing each hand palm down under my bum, she grabbed a pink silk dressing gown and put it on, lying back on the bed and looking at me I suddenly felt very exposed. This was becoming something of a ritual with Mrs Jordan, she would embarrass me and then take me up to the heavens, then embarrass me again. The same question went through my brain. ‘Should I stay or should I go’.

“Tony tell me about your three masturbation fantasies again, go into detail and miss nothing out.”

So I did, I went into more detail than I did that morning, explaining all the things that she questioned me on, it was embarrassing, but not as bad as that morning, after all she knew it all now anyway.

Afterwards she seemed happy and gave me a large, soft, white bath towel and then invited me to shower in her en suite. I left the door open thinking that she would want to watch me, but that was not her motive.

“No, close the door Tony, I don’t want the steam coming into the bedroom.”

So I had a shower in private and what a shower, it had jets coming in from the side, a vast array of shower jets. On the rack there were several shampoos, some scented, some not. I spent about ten minutes in there, at home a shower usually took me about three minutes.

After I had dried off I went back into the bedroom with my towel wrapped around me. Mrs Jordan was lying on her bed in the pink silk dressing gown reading a book, as I entered she smiled at me, put the book down and stood up. Untying the dressing gown it naturally opened up at the front before she allowed it to slip off her shoulders and fall to the floor. She looked stunning, I still could not believe that this was happening to me. Her body curved in all the right places, her boobs and nipples were just perfect, her bush was ..., I quickly looked up, not wanting to be caught staring at Mrs Jordan’s pussy for too long.

“It’s alright, there’s no reason to look away, you can look at my nether regions if you wish,” Mrs Jordan said softly.

We held eye contact for a few moments before I worked my eyes slowly down her body towards her pussy. It looked perfect, neatly trimmed and you could just see her slit through the hair, I could feel the stirring in my own loins. She dropped to her knees in front of me, undid my towel so that it fell down to the carpet and started sucking. I naturally started stroking her hair, I was about halfway there when she suddenly stopped. Standing up she took me by the hand and led me downstairs to the porch, on the small table in the porch were all my clothes in a neat pile, all pressed.

“Thank you for all your work today Tony, if you will just sort yourself out here I will get your wages,” with that Mrs Jordan disappeared back into the house and I started to get dressed, I was just pulling my jeans up when she reappeared, still naked with my £65 for the day. I thanked her and finished dressing with Mrs Jordan watching me. Once fully clothed I said goodbye to her, opened the door, stepped outside and tried to close it behind me. Mrs Jordan however, kept a firm grip on the door handle holding it open. Okay, I thought to myself, not really knowing what to do I repeated my goodbye to her and started walking down the garden path.

“Goodbye Tony, see you tomorrow.”

I turned around to see a stark naked Mrs Jordan stood in her own doorway waving goodbye to me as though it was the most natural thing in the world.

“Oh bloody hell,” I said under my breath, embarrassed as fuck, I kept my eyes to the ground and walked away as fast as I could.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post: