View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 05:58 AM   #732
lilcurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Since you seem to enjoy getting objectified, spend a total of 75 minutes as 3 different objects of your choice. Maybe a human candelabra? Or a stool? A table with an ashtray? What you will.

Would appreciate a report
as if that was so easy - an object of your choice.

luckily i've had an idea: lunch break, so i went out to the public mail box one corner away. i placed myself beneath and took over its duties, waiting for people using the slot for their mails. i was standing there for half an hour. because of lunchtime there were 6 customers. additionally the postman came to empty me... i returned with freezing feet, cold outside!

a second idea:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankerrtx01 View Post
All women must smack there breasts 5 times
i went to the toilet in our company.. lunch was over so it got quiet a little.
standing in front of the mirror - time to change roles

so.. me, the mirror in the ladies restrooms mostly have to watch the empty wall on the opposite.
today something curious happened:
i had to watch a girl entering the restrooms.. not heading to the toilets or doing her makeup.. no, she was standing right in front of me, watching herself. here eyes seemed to rest on her chest, inspecting her blouse.
after a while she unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her chest, wearing a textil bra. squirming she began to pull her tits out of her bra.
with one hand holding her blouse out of the way and the bra down, she reached back with her other hand and delivered a good smack upwards to her breast. after a short break while she was inspecting the effects, that hit has done to her skin, she repeated the same 4 times altering the sides.

she seemed to be scared a litte - at least she seemed to be listening for a while if she could hear some noises from outside, standing like frozen for a while with her breast bulging over her pulled down bra.. but nothing.
after fondling her breast a little, circling her fingertips around her erect nipples, pinching and twisting them, she folded her breasts back into her bra again, closed her blouse and moved her head closer to me. little touching the skin on her cheeks.. pulling that way.. and in another direction the lid.. scratching somewhat here and there.. straighten her blouse in the end, turning on and off the water - but without washing her hands.. leaving.

curious if i'll see her again doing strange things.. or do i even know her already? too bad: a mirror has quite limited powers of recall..

so.. one object is missing.. maybe i'm getting an idea later on. there are about 20 Minutes left..

Likes: getting objectified, insulting compliments, most kinds of torture, cum-fetish
Limits: no social consequences.
PM Dares
PMs referring to my posts are always welcome.
please no kik requests and things like that. i have no interest and no time anyways for those kind of things.
lilcurious is offline   Reply With Quote