Thread: boys sleepover
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 03:04 PM   #6
adamrules26

"Fine! I'll do it" he said nervously. He got up, took off his top he has a slight 6-pack, he took down his trousers, he had been wearing blue briefs i could see he had a huge boner sticking out. He finally pulled down his briefs.
"Oh my god" said matthew " look at all that hair and your dick is massive!"
"Shut up" said chris. He walked out the door. A moment later i heard my brother andrew laughing, him and chris then came in.
"I see you're playing truth or dare, can i play?" Asked andrew
"Ok" we all said
"Truth or dare andrew" asked chris.
"Dare" he said
" Fine, i dare you to strip naked like me and james" he said. I had never seen my brother naked so i wondered what i would be like.
"Fine!" He said angrily. He took off his top, he had a clear 6 pack, he took his shorts off, he was wearing black calvin klain boxers, he pulled his boxers down slowly. A big 7 inch hard dick flopped up.
"Jesus christ, you have so much hair and your dick is the biggest i have ever seen"
"Thats because i'm older" he said
" Truth or dare, little bro" said andrew
"Dare" i replied hoping he would go easy on me.
"Join me naked!" I hated him for that! I took my top off, then by jeans then by boxer briefs and then everyone could see my dick. I saw matthew staring at my dick
"Matthew, don't stare!" I said. He became embarrassed. He was the only one not naked
"Matthew, truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to join us all naked" i said. He slowly pulled his boxers down.
He had such a tiny dick with no hair but he had a fully erect boner!
"Truth or dare jack?" He said
"Dare" i said
"I dare you to suck my dick for a full 2 minutes." I thought he was kidding
"Sorry, but i'll take a punishment dare!"
"Ok, you have to sleep with me tonight naked and i can do whatever i want all night!" I jus agreed.
" Matthew truth or dare?" I said
"Truth"
" What is your sexuality?"
"Umm, please don't tell anyone but i'm actually gay!"Everyone was then silent
adamrules26 is offline   Reply With Quote