Thread: Fiction: Hopes and Dreams
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 03:52 PM   #2
ShyButHorny

Female

I depart the plane. As I pass by the security checkpoint, I see Nick waiting for me. It's strange to see a person in-person after only seeing them on screens and hearing them through a phone. I run to him and we hug for a good 30 seconds.

Nick takes me back to his apartment. It's a bit awkward in the car. We don't talk much. When he does talk, he sounds confident and matter-of-fact. I'm nervous and squeaky. The thought of this man picking me up off a plane and taking me back to his place, like a package he ordered, makes me feel flush. I'm starting to get wet.

We get back to his place. It's an 800 square foot one-bedroom apartment. He shows me around. He makes sure to show me the kitchen and the washer and dryer. He tells me, "This is where you will earn your keep." I tell him, "Of course, dear."

After the tour is finished, there is a moment of silence. He just stares at me and I don't know what to say. Then he says he'd like to "have a look at me" and tells me to take off my clothes.

It isn't completely out of the blue, but it's sooner than I expect. Somehow, I'm more confident getting naked than I am stringing words together. I step out of my shoes. Then, with some help from Nick, I slide out of my dress, bra, and underwear. That moment, sliding out of my clothes, makes my whole body feel lighter and tingly. Then, I'm standing naked before him. It makes me so hot. And it feels right. I obediently await his next instruction.

Nick looks my body over and remarks, "Beautiful."
ShyButHorny is offline   Reply With Quote