View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 09:23 PM   #72
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Question How long for the next 5 minutes?

I have seen claims for both the 70 and 75 minute slots. I think I will be set to go about 24 hours from now. And reporting 16 or so hours after that. But will delay to give the others a chance to full their requests. I think both know that they will not be in the lead very long.

I will now plan a go Sunday night before going to bed. And reporting after work on Monday afternoon/evening. I am in the USA central time zone, gmt -6 hours. If you can pm or post here the time that I should target before 7 pm my time I will target that time. I am unsure if I will reenter go a yet longer go after that. I doubt it.

BTW I am thingies about using a time lapse feature on my phone to record my stay. I think it will record at up to 15 times speed so a 90 minute stand could be watched in 6 minutes. I shan't be moving so it will mostly be what the click change. But it will prove I did the deed. I doubt that I will share it though. I don't know how to remove personal features from a movie.

dave
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
The following 2 users say Thank You to [email protected] for this post: