Old 12-01-2020, 03:29 PM   #23
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
Sorry about that here’s a dare for you

How about you start with an edge
Strip naked
Now you have a few choices since the point is to have a rush but not really get caught how about you stand infront of your window with the lights off or leave your door opened with the lights off for the next part

Your going to edge yourself 3 times but play with your nipples for 30 seconds between each one if your looking for some pain you could also add toothpaste to your nipples and clit as well as maybe some clamps

If you decide that you want to orgasm (witch why wouldn’t you) you should do it either in front of the window or where you could be seen if someone looked just right to the opened door (depending on what you had chose) now with the lights off likely no one would see you but you’ll have the rush of not knowing that for certain

How does this sound?
I did these edges in front of the window, being naked and looking out a cross at other windows was pretty scary... I was really horny after the first mone, by the second I was soaked! I heard noises after I finished and rushed into bed. :O

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote