View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 04:19 PM   #33
sunflowergirl

Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Blonde
Clothes you are most likely to be seen in: Right now it's quarantine season so a big t-shirt and shorts probably.
Height: 5'4
Weight: 120 pounds
Bra size: 32C

Now imagine the following scenarios and rate on a scale 0 to 10 how much would you enjoy them. Explain why.

1. You are tied spread eagle by an attractive person, on a bed, naked, with a pillow under your ass and:

a) you are massaged all over your body with oil
10/10, this sounds really nice and sensual - especially since I'm new to the kink stuff.
b) your clit is slowly massaged but it just can't bring you over the edge
10/10, I've tried edging before and it's a lot of fun, this sounds frustrating in the right way.
c) you are teased with toys and he/she always stops right before you cum
10/10, my third 10/10 - whoops. Like I said with the other one, this sounds frustrating but in the right way. Plus someone else is doing it so I don't have to worry about self-control.
d) you are forced to cum, but he/she continues to play with your senstive clit
9/10, this sounds like fun but I tend to to squirt when I masturbate or have multiple orgasms so this could go on for a while.
e) you are tickled all over your naked body
6/10, it sounds interesting but I'm super ticklish so it probably wouldn't be that fun for me, but you never know until you try I guess.
f) he/she puts ice on your clit and penetrates you with ice dildo until it melts
8/10, I've never tried anything with ice but this sounds really interesting - however I'm a bit wary about it too.
g) you are forced to pleasure him/her orally
10/10, this seems like it would be a good way for me to figure out what my limits for that sort of stuff is... plus I've always sort of fantasied of the idea of non-con stuff.
h) you are penetrated with rather large uncomfortable dildo
10/10, as I said this would be a good way to test my limits since I'm newer to this stuff.
i) he/she puts clothespins on your sensitive parts (nipples, labia and clit) and slowly tears them away
7/10, I'm a bit unsure about painful stuff but this does sound fun in a way.
j) he/she puts toothpaste on your clit and starts to brush it with a toothbrush
8/10, honestly I can't even really guess what that would feel like which makes me want to try it even more in a weird way.
k) he ties a hitachi wand to your pussy a leaves it there for 20 minutes
10/10, this sounds like a lot of fun - though it would be very messy. I tend to squirt and have multiple orgasms so it would be a lot.

2. You are tied face down ass up and:

a) your ass is explored with his/her fingers
6/10 I'm not really into trying anal stuff, I heard it can be pretty painful. Maybe if they used lube.
b) he/she spanks your ass with cane
8/10, this sounds fun and I have been spanked before - pain just isn't my favourite thing.
c) your ass in penetrated with a large uncomfortable dildo
4/10, while I do like to test the limits, I don't want to tear anything so I would want a ton of lube, though this does make my non-con side intrigued.
d) he/she puts a skinned ginger root (figging) into your ass
8/10, while normally I'm not into anal this just sounds too unique for me to really want to pass up - now I'm curious.
e) he/she puts clamps with weights on your labia
7/10, this sounds painful but also intriguing. Maybe it depends on the weight though I'm not sure what a good amount is.
f) he/she lets a big german shepherd to fuck you
I can't rate this one. Part of me thinks it's interesting in fantasy but part of me thinks I'd never do it in reality.
Some random questions:

Do you like math? I'm the absolute worst at math lol.

What scenario I forgot to mention would you enjoy? As I said, I'm kind of into non-con stuff so maybe getting blindfolded and tied up and fucked and not knowing who's doing it.

Are you wet now? Honestly, yes.

What is the first thing that have ever been inserted into your vagina? My fingers.

How did it feel? It felt weird, I remember it was wet but that was about it.

Were you ever felt in love with a math nerd? I don't think I have lol.

Can you do a strict push up? I don't know if I still can, at one point I was interested in joining the navy so I used to be able to.

Would you like me to PM you some dares that involves exercising and masturbation/ Sure if you want to.
sunflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote