View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 10:03 AM   #1
Txalan

Default Kik Strip high card (one on one or group)

Someone will message you "strip high card." Go to https://playingcards.io/game/match-up and start a game. Send the room code the the player(s). Everyone starts with at least 3 items. You do not have to tell them how many items you have on. Socks and shoes each count as separate items (2 socks, 2 items). Everyone sends a picture of what they are currently wearing. Aces are worth 1 in this game. Kings count double and you have to remove 2 items (or do two forfeits, but only count as one loss). If you get a tie for the lowest card, everyone draws again. Then shuffle and flip a card. Then your oppenent(s) flip a card. The one with the highest card removes and item of clothing and send a picture. Keep drawing cards until all players are naked or a naked player has lost 3 times after being naked. If you are naked you must preform a forfeit (within limits) for the winner, before the next draw.

I am always in for this.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Snap: AlanTexas

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote